Round 12 Discussion

Great defensive display from the Cowboys, they can rebuild their season around that effort.

The Gold Coast cannot find a big enough hole to hide in right now.

The Titans suuuuuuuuuuck.

As much as it pains me to say it, that was incredibly gutsy from the cows.

That is easily the worst game ever from the Titans. Cows down to a 2 man bench, missing players to Origin with plenty of opportunities on the Cows line. Board the joint up, they're a disgrace.

It doesn't take a genius to defend short pass to Proctor.Every. Single. Time.

This round has been a fantastic advertisement for 3 standalone Origin weekeneds.

Also I'm still glad we let Taylor go. He's got a long way to go, we'd have been fucked paying massive cash for a player of his level.

Last edited:
Surely every one gets a refund for that game

That's one of those losses that makes you almost wish that they didn't bother completing their sets at the death just to spare you all those what if questions. You come so close to a remarkable win, only to see somebody else celebrate at your own expense.

They should have had a shot from right in front if their kicker was smart enough to dive lol.

Brennans job must surely be on the line by now.

Taylor has gone from average to terrible in the blink of an eye and will be lucky to hold his position in the side at this rate.

Brennans job must surely be on the line by now.

Taylor has gone from average to terrible in the blink of an eye and will be lucky to hold his position in the side at this rate.

I'd say it would be. The cows backline finished the game with 2 backrowers in the centers and a center on the wing and the Tits never really targeted them. Madness.

Last edited:
Pay & Brennan both need to be fired, like, yesterday.

I hope Bryce Cartwright is a great mate to Brennan, because Brennan’s loyalty to him coupled with Ash Taylor’s ‘Ash Taylorness’ will likely cost him his coaching career.

I think Pay is even more bizzare than Brennan.

100%, his team selections and rotations are absolutely mind boggling. Like, sure, the Bulldogs roster is trash, but the amount of dicking around he's doing is so counter-intuitive to winning football games.

Here, I'll pick the team for the Bulldogs Dean, you can copy my homework.

1. William Hopoate
2. Christian Crichton
3. Marcelo Montoya
4. Kerrod Holland
5. Reimis Smith
6. Kieran Foran
7. Jack Cogger
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Michael Lichaa
10. Dylan Napa
11. Rhyse Martin
12. Corey Harawira-Naera
13. Josh Jackson (c)

14. Jeremy Marshall-King
15. Danny Fualalo
16. Ofahiki Ogden
17. Sauaso Sue

Give Lichaa the first 60 minutes at 9, bring JMK on fresh for the last 20 to cause damage. Lichaa may not be a good attacking player, but he's reliable defensively and shows some flashes still. You're completely wasting the attacking potential of JMK by playing him 80 minutes. Play CHN & Martin 80 minutes on the edges, let them form combinations, build confidence, stop moving them around, they're your 2 best attacking threats. Go back to Hopoate at 1, the Meaney experiment hasn't worked, he's been solid, but this team needs points & Hopoate's added ball playing is what they need.

Pick this team, stick with it.

Hudson Young charged with a Grade 3 Dangerous Contact Head/Neck and is facing a 7 match ban.

5 match ban if he takes the early plea.

It was due to an eye gauge on Aiden Tolman.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • bazza
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dazza 92
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.