Round 12 Discussion

If it is truly only a low grade AC joint injury I'm surprised he ruled himself out.. it's just a pain tolerance issue, can usually play through it with a painkiller and some padding.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's more serious than that.

That Macca's ad is really starting to annoy me.

If it is truly only a low grade AC joint injury I'm surprised he ruled himself out.. it's just a pain tolerance issue, can usually play through it with a painkiller and some padding.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's more serious than that.
Smith has never been injured, so it is probably a result of shock more than anything else.

Sorry to hear that he is hurt, not sad to see him out of the game for a decent while. Might see the refs treat the Storm as normal NRL team.

So when are the Storm going to be penalized for laying all over the top of players?

That's a sin bin offence?

Fucking hell...

Suli has to go off..

He was laying motionless on the ground after going head first into a shoulder.

Finally Ponga does something.

Yo, so when are the media going to attack Melbourne for losing Tino to the titans? The titans are paying him reasonable money compared to the amount they threw at fifi, but we are the club copping it.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Thelmus
  • Justwin
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • eggstar10
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Jazza
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.