vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant game plan. I'm sure no coach has come up with that one in the past eleven weeks.

Rick stone is reading this forum right now thinking "of course, why didn't I think of that!"

I assume everyone will back up, not sure if we'll be seeing Nikorima though, he looked pretty hurt. I'm fine with using a big bench against the Raiders anyway, they're a huge team.

1. Boyd
2. Maranta
3. Reed
4. Hodges (c)
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Gillett
15. Oates
16. Wallace
17. Ofahengaue

If your going to have Reed in your team ... at least name him on the wing with Kahu in the centers. Kahu is far better at setting up his outside man.

And yes, i realise he put Oates away in the second half, but that doesn't even come close to the number of tries he has bombed by holding the ball

p.s. **** Blair right off ... the only good thing he has done this year is sit Kidley on his ass

Blair made 157m last night. Not too bad but tbh i didnt notice those big runs straight at the defence ala scott and taumalolo.

Vidot made 202m with 0 errors which is good. Would still love to see him in the middle somewhere but noone to replace. .

The Raiders defense on the weekend was like swiss cheese........holes everywhere. If we commit in defense and hold the ball we should be able to control the match, score plenty and win well.

The Raiders defense on the weekend was like swiss cheese........holes everywhere. If we commit in defense and hold the ball we should be able to control the match, score plenty and win well.

Well put. Very much like Newcastle in that respect. They're capable of scoring with their backline but their defence is very suspect. If we get even a couple of guys from origin backing up we can really make that the difference.

If your going to have Reed in your team ... at least name him on the wing with Kahu in the centers. Kahu is far better at setting up his outside man.

And yes, i realise he put Oates away in the second half, but that doesn't even come close to the number of tries he has bombed by holding the ball

p.s. **** Blair right off ... the only good thing he has done this year is sit Kidley on his ass

You could just tell that he'd copped an earful about this at half time lol.

What's the chance of Purcell getting Kodis spot for this one. Apparently Kodi is out for a month.

Jayden Nikorima please. He would be explosive for 15 minutes out of dummy half.

BRONCOS:

1. Darius Boyd
2. Jordan Kahu
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges ©
5. Lachlan Maranta
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Sam Thaiday
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Corey Parker
Interchange:
14. Jarrod Wallace
15. Adam Blair
16. Corey Oates
17. Francis Molo
18. Daniel Vidot
19. Joe Ofahengaue
20. David Stagg

Blair got benched.

Blair made 157m last night. Not too bad but tbh i didnt notice those big runs straight at the defence ala scott and taumalolo.

Vidot made 202m with 0 errors which is good. Would still love to see him in the middle somewhere but noone to replace. .

Where are you getting your stats from? There's basically no way Blair made that many metres last night. He was better for sure, but I'd be surprised if he got more than 110m.

Where are you getting your stats from? There's basically no way Blair made that many metres last night. He was better for sure, but I'd be surprised if he got more than 110m.

Blair was on for 63 minutes and made 126 metres off 14 carries.

14 runs

126 meters

25 tackles

2 missed tackles

Sports Data has Blair at 12 runs for 99m which sounds about right.

Still played very well. Two of his runs lead directly to tries.

If that is the final team I'm disappointed not to see either jnik or parcell. I have really liked the contributions of knik and think we will miss a dynamic bench player late in each half

If that is the final team I'm disappointed not to see either jnik or parcell. I have really liked the contributions of knik and think we will miss a dynamic bench player late in each half
Far from final imo and wouldn't be surprised to see a late addition outside of those named, it's a token 20 man extended side named the day after our last game and a day before SOO.

For those who don't remember, Nikorima hobbled off with what looked like a serious knee injury.. Hence why he's not named.

I'm glad to see Blair benched, hopefully this puts a rocket up him.

For those who don't remember, Nikorima hobbled off with what looked like a serious knee injury.. Hence why he's not named.

I'm glad to see Blair benched, hopefully this puts a rocket up him.

Other Nikorima, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.