vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The warriors do tend to time there run during origin before fizzing out as teams get serious again with a run in towards the finals.

Probably the worst time to get the warriors.

Also with no boyd and no milford and a semi competent team should be up for keeping you guys to a low score in attack. Whether the warriors are a semi competent though.. who knows.

Also I just checked the team list and cant comment on a lot of broncos fringe players except waddell.

Dead set, I have never seen a hooker make first grade who takes so long to pass the ball. I was cheering when newcastle got him and he became waynes bestie. Macca is a big out for you guys with him as your back up.

Last edited:
Also I just checked the team list and cant comment on a lot of broncos fringe players except waddell.

Dead set, I have never seen a hooker make first grade who takes so long to pass the ball. I was cheering when newcastle got him and he became waynes bestie. Macca is a big out for you guys with him as your back up.

He played a few games last year and definitely wasn't poor. Didn't set the world on fire but he was competent enough.

The warriors do tend to time there run during origin before fizzing out as teams get serious again with a run in towards the finals.

Also with no boyd and no milford and a semi competent team should be up for keeping you guys to a low score in attack. Whether the warriors are a semi competent though.. who knows.

Better than Kurt Baptiste

Mentor becomes enemy as Kahu prepares to face Kearney’s team

JORDAN Kahu is ready for one of Brisbane’s toughest games of the season, as he prepares to come up against his former mentor Steve Kearney.

The clash against the Warriors on Saturday will be the first time the Broncos will meet their former assistant coach in his new job at the helm of the New Zealand team.

Kearney took on the role of head coach of the Warriors at the start of the year and has since endured a rollercoaster season, with his side claiming just four wins from 11 rounds.

Despite mixed results so far for the Warriors, Kahu is expecting Saturday’s showdown in Auckland to be one of the toughest yet for the Broncos.

Brisbane will be without six of their Origin stars and Kahu, who will play at fullback in place of Darius Boyd, also knows how good a coach Kearney can be, even in tough times.

In his four years as an assistant coach at Brisbane, Kearney became a mentor to Kahu and the versatile Brisbane back said it would be a “weird” experience coming up against someone who has helped him so much in his career.

“He has been there through a lot of my career and I definitely have a close relationship with him,” Kahu said.

“It’s going to be a bit weird but it will be good to see him.

“When he was at the club, I felt like he was the person I could talk to and go to. I feel comfortable speaking to him. I could talk to him about anything, which was good.

“It was all the little things. If I wasn’t happy with something on the field I could talk to him about that or even if it was something off the field.”

Kearney also handed Kahu his first New Zealand jumper in 2015, when he coached the Kiwi team.

Despite their close relationship, Kahu has vowed the Broncos will travel across the ditch determined to get a win over the 2008 World Cup-winning coach.

Last time Brisbane made the trip to take on the Warriors, they were embarrassed 36-18 and Kahu said the result was not forgotten.

“Going to New Zealand, the Warriors always put on a good performance when they play us,” he said.

“We haven’t spoken about (last year) but everybody knows it’s not going to be easy over there.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...m/news-story/d139acb0e072e0218084cab397ac7084

I don't understand Broncos are the richest club in nrl so why can't they just throw a few more hundred for more jerseys. The sponsors would pay for the extra jerseys anyway.

I'm guessing you're joking about Waddell. You clearly didn't watch the games he played. In fact, some of the comments after his matches were complimentary about his crisp service and favorable remarks concerning a comparison to McCullough were made too. Of course, maybe they were all made by me ha ha....

Loving the banter at work right now. With the boss and 80% of the workshop being kiwis (Dave, Wayne, Bull, Mucky) they're all looking forward to riding the wave the next two months. "Uf we beat your boys thus weekind we're ginuine prumiershup chinces!"

Loving the banter at work right now. With the boss and 80% of the workshop being kiwis (Dave, Wayne, Bull, Mucky) they're all looking forward to riding the wave the next two months. "Uf we beat your boys thus weekind we're ginuine prumiershup chinces!"

you can respond the way one of the "expert" tippers did on the Courier Mail...

"If the Warriors can't beat a Broncos side missing six Maroons players including Anthony Milford, they deserve the wooden spoon." - Peter Badel

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...s/news-story/92f3ed761d1023f35274226acc609c28

He did forget to mention that we are also missing McCullough

more likely bottom sux thun top sux.

The warriors fans will also start declaring Shaun Johnson the best in the NRL again too. Same as every year.

I'll have to organise my 2 week free trial of Foxtel play so I can watch the game

Don't you have the NRL digital pass?

Nope ... I refuse to pay Telstra for it ... I've had it before and it was shit.

when watching on the tablet, the video feed dropped out constantly having to restart the app to get it back.

also the fact that regardless of the size screen i'm watching it on (whether PC, Tablet or Phone), the screen size for the live feed was always limited to about 10"

waste of money

you can respond the way one of the "expert" tippers did on the Courier Mail...

"If the Warriors can't beat a Broncos side missing six Maroons players including Anthony Milford, they deserve the wooden spoon." - Peter Badel
ttp://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/our-experts-check-out-the-teams-for-nrl-round-12-and-offer-their-tips/news-story/92f3ed761d1023f35274226acc609c28

He did forget to mention that we are also missing McCullough

Yeah, I did tell them their team is shut.

when watching on the tablet, the video feed dropped out constantly having to restart the app to get it back.

also the fact that regardless of the size screen i'm watching it on (whether PC, Tablet or Phone), the screen size for the live feed was always limited to about 10"

waste of money

Telstra customers get it for free

waste of money

I got it a few weeks ago and when watching it on pc I can make it bigger by holding down Ctrl and scrolling up.

Telstra customers get it for free

they never used to ... I had it and Telstra charged me on my bill. I may go for it next time the Broncos play on Saturday as i doubt i will be able to use the free trial twice

they never used to ... I had it and Telstra charged me on my bill. I may go for it next time the Broncos play on Saturday as i doubt i will be able to use the free trial twice

nah this year they changed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • jtupu17
  • Mustafur
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.