vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't TPJ named in the 17? Is he still injured?

Maybe Wayne just wants to make a point... something about the 18th man replacing the number 6 in a late change.

I chuckled and the chuckle than grew into a snort.

Looking at our team list, it shows how fortunate we are. This team would still manage to be a mid table squad if it were our usual 17. It kind of reminds of last year's Dragons.

It still looks a good team and from WBs comments he's thinking about winning and not just putting up a good show.

Bennett finally stops trolling and names Ese and Glenn in the starting side, but then he names the 18th man in spot of the 17th. I reckon he gets the giggles knowing it pisses off OCD fans who like organised team lists.

In saying that though, I would laugh if Glenn and Ese start on the bench this game.

With Broncos paying $3 to win against the warriors good time to get on the punt.
Not worried at all either of losing.

Benji is named in the Redcliffe side, perhaps another clue that Niko will infact start at five-eighth
Jonus Pearson is also named in the Redcliffe squad. Does that mean that Issako is going to start?

I chuckled and the chuckle than grew into a snort.

It's the new LOL. CATCTGIAS.

laughter.jpg

With Broncos paying $3 to win against the warriors good time to get on the punt.
interesting.

Brisbane + 8 @ 1.92 seems like highway robbery. Double your cash. threw 25 on that for 48 return.

shame i gotta wait till saturday!

Last edited:
So can anyone clear up the Su'a playing on Saturday and then for qld u20s on the Wednesday thing. Can he can't he?

So can anyone clear up the Su'a playing on Saturday and then for qld u20s on the Wednesday thing. Can he can't he?

Pretty sure he can.

Milford has done it.

Pretty sure he can't as they also go into camp . Looks like he misses out the U20 match. I'm sure he won't mind.

Good. I'd rather him playing for the bronx this weekend. Would be an unfortunate situation losing your depth to rep duties as well.

It's a pretty inexperienced side being rolled out on Sat but at least there is vast experience in the halves which will give the side some stability. Kodi has been ok in Hunt's absence but his lack of kicking game, predictable running game and defensive inconsistencies would make it a big risk to start with him when the team is so depleted. As a whole, he is much more effective as a utility/second stringer and Bennett knows that hence being picked on the bench. I look forward to the Hunt/Benji combo.

Nope totally disagree . His running is what sets up the runners outside . No show and go . The defence slides off and cramps the outside men .
Kicking has been on par with Hunt . Hasn`t died with the ball on the 6th . His defence has impressed me . Missed 1 tackle I can remember . Last week against the Tigers .
I must watch a different game to some folks round here .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • Cavalo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • NSW stables
  • Galco
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.