Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I'd like to see Marshall get an extended run somewhere, but unless he shows he can defend at least as good as kahu, I don't see it happening unless he replaces kodi as the back on the bench. He is a class player and should fit somewhere but the season and its injuries have limited his chances to meld with the players and tactics. If he is going to play finals at all he must start playing with the team regularly now.

Of course forgot about the ankle injury

On Saturday they compared Roberts stats to that of Hayne + Dugan

and Roberts by himself matches what Hayne and Dugan's stats were combined.

I'm so glad he isn't playing on Wednesday ... would have carved our centers a new one.

hopefully he gets his head right and proves them wrong

It just looked like his head wasn't in it and I hope he's not down about not getting picked for origin... was he even picked for city/country or did he sit it out?? I didn't watch it so not sure.

I hope so too......it's kinda hard to remember NSW players sometimes when they're wearing the Brisbane jersey.

Perhaps, Jimmy's blue blood was shining through. They are a notoriously sooky bunch.

too many errors, missed mccullough, dominated in the forwards.

not much more to say other than that. was pretty disappointed with how we played, thought it was a good opportunity for some of our younger players and they didn't really take it.

Other clubs can talk to him whenever they like, they are just not permitted to offer him a contract until the final year of his contract which starts in November (unless the Broncos give him permission to look for other options)

i.e. in November clubs will be permitted to offer him contracts for the 2019 season. not before

On Saturday they compared Roberts stats to that of Hayne + Dugan

and Roberts by himself matches what Hayne and Dugan's stats were combined.

I'm so glad he isn't playing on Wednesday ... would have carved our centers a new one.

hopefully he gets his head right and proves them wrong

Yeah saw those stats no idea how he wasn't even in the conversation. Also when did Dugan suddenly become the premier right center??

I suspect his defence is still horrible... he was found out horribly in the early rounds of last year. Can remember the storm busting them at will down that right edge in round 1.

Below is Steve Mascord's take on the absurdity of the Broncos-Warriors game.

In the year 2525...

Close your eyes. Forget everything you know about the NRL and State of Origin. Now open them again and consider the Brisbane Broncos, who have won six in a row, being denied the use of their six best players and losing 28-10 to a Warriors outfit that lost four of their previous five.

We know it's ridiculous but the really insane thing is that we have an answer, and we're employing it next year! One weekend Origin, with New Zealand playing England and other internationals, will eventually become three. The Kiwis and the English will get a full mid-season Test series. The ratings for the other games on the rep weekend underlined how much more attractive these Tests are – even to a parochial Australian audience – than depleted clubs schlepping around. But we're still sucking on that money teat, evolving at a glacial pace… bloody frustrating.

I keep hearing 6 or 7 missing, but Pangai has been injured too, and he has been one of our most damaging forwards off the bench.

Roberts got named in the team of the week, ahh stats, what reveals a team picked doesn't actually watch games.

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.