Warriors

Kickoff In:

McLean Park

Saturday
Afternoon
17:30

Broncos

Team Lists

Also have they even been that good? Close wins against a bunch of struggling teams...
They have newfound resilience this year. They've also had an injury every other week.

Johnson will be licking his lips running at Capewell.

I'd be majorly surprised if Capewell isn't in Origin camp.
Yep, Capewell will be in Origin. Johnson will be licking his lips at all of our raw kids that have been missing tackles in Qcup

Yep, Capewell will be in Origin. Johnson will be licking his lips at all of our raw kids that have been missing tackles in Qcup

Mozer 1
Leota (Debut) 0
Te Kura 0
Willison 0
Sailor 1
Pereia 1
Mariner 1
Hoeter 0
Rogers 1
Smoothy 3 but made 47 and has topped Wynnum's tackle count 8/9 games and leads Cup with 354.
Frei 0
Bayliss Brow 0

It's actually the strength of the depth group. Rogers has missed the most out of the Broncos with 22 in nine games-30th spot.

Is Oates due back? If Walsh is out, I reckon Cobbo would be fullback.

They have newfound resilience this year. They've also had an injury every other week.

Johnson will be licking his lips running at Capewell.

you realise this is an origin affected round right. Capes won't be playing against the Warriors

Mail is we'll be without Haas, Flegler, Cobbo, Carrigan and Capewell.

Man that's some meters lost in the middle. The NZ forward pack is going to hammer us. Thank God we aren't losing Oates and herbie, they will be our meter eaters this weekend

Man that's some meters lost in the middle. The NZ forward pack is going to hammer us. Thank God we aren't losing Oates and herbie, they will be our meter eaters this weekend

Its the Penrith mantra, their backs do 90% of their metre eating.

So updated team list:
1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Arthars (I'd give Mariner a shot, not because Arthars has done anything wrong, I just want Deine to get a game)
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Palasia
9. Walters
10. Jensen
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Taupau
16. Willison
17. Te Kura (I'd love to see him get a go as otherwise it kinda probably is Frei)

The starting side is still ok but that bench, while exciting, is a big question mark.

Its the Penrith mantra, their backs do 90% of their metre eating.

So updated team list:
1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Arthars (I'd give Mariner a shot, not because Arthars has done anything wrong, I just want Deine to get a game)
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Palasia
9. Walters
10. Jensen
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Taupau
16. Willison
17. Te Kura (I'd love to see him get a go as otherwise it kinda probably is Frei)

The starting side is still ok but that bench, while exciting, is a big question mark.
That’s mine but I’m going Pereira instead of Arthars. We are short on metres this week and that’s where Pereira excels.

Walsh will be in the Origin squad as cover for Ponga.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  • NSW stables
  • Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Hurrijo
  • Rookie Alan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.