Warriors

Kickoff In:

McLean Park

Saturday
Afternoon
17:30

Broncos

Team Lists

Just realized that if the Raiders and the Warriors win in this round, there will be the top 8 teams who will be sitting on 16 points. How good it will look for the NRL and will it eventuate with extra ordinary circumstances? Edit Sorry did not take into account the bye coming up for Penrith.

Those were the days. They used to get some monster crowds at QE2…

Would be interesting to see what they could do today with an inform Broncos team and a bigger stadium…
Good 'ol ANZ stadium. A terrible place to watch RL but always an excellent atmosphere as it was always at near capacity or greater. Back in those days Ch 9 used to show a 60 min edited version of the game at 5 PM Sunday with Chris Bombalas as head caller. Most games were staged on Sunday arvos at 3 PM.

These days with every game televised live probably prevents these massive crowds from occurring on a regular basis again especially when the bulk of matches are staged on Thursday and Friday nights.

Great memories for me of that ground and considering that it was during the Bronco's golden era makes it even better.

Good 'ol ANZ stadium. A terrible place to watch RL but always an excellent atmosphere as it was always at near capacity or greater. Back in those days Ch 9 used to show a 60 min edited version of the game at 5 PM Sunday with Chris Bombalas as head caller. Most games were staged on Sunday arvos at 3 PM.

These days with every game televised live probably prevents these massive crowds from occurring on a regular basis again especially when the bulk of matches are staged on Thursday and Friday nights.

Great memories for me of that ground and considering that it was during the Broncos golden era makes it even better.
Oh, yeah! I remember trying to not hear the score on the radio so I could watch the game on television. Was such a weird setup like that.

The dream is over, Te Kura is off the extended bench.

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Just realized that if the Raiders and the Warriors win in this round, there will be the top 8 teams who will be sitting on 16 points. How good it will look for the NRL and will it eventuate with extraordinary circumstances?
Panthers, Sharks and Storm will finish the round on 18 due to byes.

Broncos go to 18 with a win. Warriors stay on 14. Otherwise, Broncos and Warriors both on 16.
Souths go to 18 with a win. Canberra stay on 14. Otherwise, Souths on 16, Canberra 14.

So if we lose, we drop out of the top 4 unless Souths get trounced.

Panthers, Sharks and Storm will finish the round on 18 due to byes.

Broncos go to 18 with a win. Warriors stay on 14. Otherwise, Broncos and Warriors both on 16.
Souths go to 18 with a win. Canberra stay on 14. Otherwise, Souths on 16, Canberra 14.

So if we lose, we drop out of the top 4 unless Souths get trounced.
But would still have more wins than Panthers, Storm, Sharks, Raiders, Flippers, Warriors and everyone else except Souths...

shocked kimmy schmidt GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

I don't see Souths winning tbh, Raiders are almost full strength, both teams came off a loss from a good run but Raiders have the players to do something about it.

So basically, we now know what the agreement to release Walsh included. And seriously, for that, thank you NZ!

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.