vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Hodges says he expects Daly Cherry Evans to play against the Broncos on Friday night | News.com.au

Hodges expects DCE to play.

LOL, gotta love Chris Garry and the courier mail, top notch journalism right here:

"While Aussie rules embroiled in controversy regarding its attitude towards Indigenous players following Adam Woods’ war dance, Hodges said he was comfortable with how rugby league officials helped the indigenous community."

Seriously Garry, seriously ?!

Saw that as well. Had a bit of a laugh. Clearly not an AFL fan. But then again, neither am I.

Justin Hodges says he expects Daly Cherry Evans to play against the Broncos on Friday night | News.com.au

Hodges expects DCE to play.

LOL, gotta love Chris Garry and the courier mail, top notch journalism right here:

"While Aussie rules embroiled in controversy regarding its attitude towards Indigenous players following Adam Woods’ war dance, Hodges said he was comfortable with how rugby league officials helped the indigenous community."

Seriously Garry, seriously ?!

I don't get the hate about booing. I don't know anything about his past but if you aim any sort of celebration towards opposition fans after scoring against their team they will boo you. Black, white, purple, orange or rainbow coloured!

I don't get the hate about booing. I don't know anything about his past but if you aim any sort of celebration towards opposition fans after scoring against their team they will boo you. Black, white, purple, orange or rainbow coloured!

Yes, this is exactly right, but Adam Goodes constantly make it about race.

Now I don't know exactly what was said etc. but if you are going to dance around like that after kicking a goal you need to expect to be booed, all players get booed when they act like a prat.

He's a wanker.

But you call him one and it's all of a sudden about the colour of his skin.

A lot of indigenous love to play the race sympathy card, sadly. Adam Goods in particular seems like a massive pre madonna

A lot of indigenous love to play the race sympathy card, sadly. Adam Goods in particular seems like a massive pre madonna
Was this on purpose, cuz it's too awesome not to be! :rofl:

No Parker or maranta, rested not injured

1. Darius Boyd
2. Jordan Kahu
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges ©
5. Daniel Vidot
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Sam Thaiday

Interchange:
14. Jarrod Wallace
15. Francis Molo
16. Corey Oates
17. Matt Parcell
Coach: Wayne Bennett

Now Manly are getting a few players back this could be a cracking game

Maranta wasn't rested.
Sorry should have made myself clearer, I was referring to Parker, as for Maranta not sure what to make of it, for Vidot's sake he may want to take this opportunity with both hands.

i have no agenda for or against either player but i'm pretty bloody surprised that vidot has been preferred over maranta. i thought maranta has been doing quite well and vidot hasnt really impressed.. it just seemed obvious to me that maranta would hold his spot. interesting.

hope vidot is up for a big game. he will have it tough against quality manly backs

Well, at least Parker's kicking won't cost us a win against Manly this time.

Wtf?

How is Vidot in the team over Maranta.. that's a joke, Maranta has been awesome this year and Vidot is just as likely to lose us a game with his handling as he is drop a ball cold over the try line..

Who does Maranta play for if not the Broncos?

Edit: At least Parcell gets another game. Hopefully more opportunity to attack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • john1420
  • thenry
  • Tmac
  • theshed
  • Lostboy
  • Tim K
  • Wolfie
  • marw
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.