Round 13 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also said to Burg(former forum member) that I wanted a repeat of the 1988 round 1 performance before the match, haha.

I think if Stewart got that pass from Foran, it would have been a different game.

Get used to it Manly, because your forward pack isn't going to get any better than this with Cherry Evans on the contract he's on.

Wonderful game from the boys, loved every minute of it. We had them all over the park. Held our nerve when they mounted a come back and then slammed home with an old fashioned thump thump thump with a few nails in the coffin. Thanks Lads loved it

Oh and Reed MOM for mine, just getting better and better loving the look of the left side with Glenn, Reed, Milf and Vidot was also very classy tonight bar the poor D read

Jealous of those that were able to attend tonight. Yes Manly have been below par but tonight boys were dominant against a committed team. Even if Stewart scores can't picture Broncs letting them win. Finally were a bloody hard team to beat.

I think if Stewart got that pass from Foran, it would have been a different game.

Yes I agree .... I really can't believe they stuffed that up, but am really glad they did

Good game jack

Join us over in the Post Game thread folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Broncorob
  • Bish
  • theshed
  • mrslong
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Footy Fanatic
  • davidp
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • sooticus
  • bazza
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.