Round 13 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
How will DCE be received in Queensland?

Well his going to get booed regardless of what happened this week, after all his an 1) an opposition player 2) players for Manly(which is a crime against humanity in itself), what he has done will only make him even more of a target. I heard comments on the radio his a Queenslander you shouldn't boo him up here, well he maybe, but at club level that doesn't mean much. Broncos by 8 but not super confident.

Last edited:
The crowd will probably boo him, the guy is a turdish snake and belongs in the Manly colours. To be honest I don't care, it was done to us by Inglis so I feel for the titans supporters but otherwise.... I just hope we really put them to the sword this week. Just love how the media writes us of each and every week and we just keep showing up. I predict a win 24 - 16 to us :rock:

He will get booed. I think he may receive a more hostile reception than what he has previously copped in the past few years.

He just came out for the warm up. Not a single boo.

Macca practicing 40/20's, not hitting them well.

Milf has nailed every field goal shot.

Why should people boo him? You'd think Titans fans would be watching the Titans game.

He just came out for the warm up. Not a single boo.

Macca practicing 40/20's, not hitting them well.

Milf has nailed every field goal shot.

I'm directly above the scoreboard, dead centre. Manly are down the other end. When they come here I'll give him enough shit for all of us. Until my voice gives out anyway.

[MENTION=8468]Cult3[/MENTION]

Tried to get that girls number for you, the one that rides buck. She just flat out ignored me.

Crowd is shit. Not even half capacity.

Stoopid nine in Melbourne - titans v Tigers first, why??

[MENTION=8468]Cult3[/MENTION]

Tried to get that girls number for you, the one that rides buck. She just flat out ignored me.

Set fireworks off behind Buck, that'll get her attention.

Well his going to get booed regardless of what happened this week, after all his an 1) an opposition player 2) players for Manly(which is a crime against humanity in itself), what he has done will only make him even more of a target. I heard comments on the radio his a Queenslander you shouldn't boo him up here, well he maybe, but at club level that doesn't mean much. Broncos by 8 but not super confident.

His probably his own worst enemy in this instance. His been in the news all week and his said a lot on the different shows aired through the week. At the end of the day, his made the decision that his made, and his gotta live with that now. Hopefully his not too fired up to play against us tonight and his team mates have a shocker too.

Boos loud and clear for DCE right there.

Already our line speed is poor...

im hoping dce cops plenty tonight.

on a separate note, looks like frank molo will shun some offers from sydney and stick solid with the broncos for a few more years, im hearing it should be sorted in the next week or 2. apparently wayne has been really impressed with his effort and impact in the limited game time he has had this year.

Awesome work from Kahu to get it back to Hodgo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Adammacca
  • Brocko
  • Ras
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • Gympie devil
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • The Don
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.