1. Hunt

Chuu chuu, mother fuckers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Post game - Manly Sea Eagles

3. Reed
2. Vidot
1. Hunt

Chuu chuu, mother ****ers.

Yeah thats how I see it too, Reed was great tonight, Vidot was too and Hunt, well his best game all year, outstanding kick game.

What a satisfying win, great performance from everyone.. Jack Reed!?! Where have you been all my life.

3. Reed
2. Hunt
1. Vidot

I had exactly the same as you guys...

3. Reed
2. Vidot
1. Hunt

I'm gonna say our best game since probably 2009. Outstanding team performance. No Parker, and Hodges was rested at 65 minutes in.

Just absolutely stoked with the way we're playing under Bennett.

No surprises, i called it early in the week that we'd shit it in 13+

We were excellent in all areas

3 reed
2 vidot
1 everyone else

Fan fucking tactic!

Eat shit and die Manly!

Reed MOTM and Vidot a close second....who'd thunk it....

Not a bad player for us tonight ... I couldn't be prouder of the boys.

Reed had his best game in at least 3 years.

Vidot got a double, both pretty good tries to. If someone said that Vidot would score a double for us, you would be calling the mental institution.

Thaiday and McGuire were great up front.

Hunt was awesome again tonight. his kicking game was really good for us tonight.

oh and SUCK SHIT MANLY

Just saw the score. This is the greatest feeling of all.

WAYNE BENNETT IS A MASTERMIND!
We all thought maranta being axed was a bad idea. But he knew with all those line breaks coming down the left LATELY. Maranta could not of finished those tries but Vidots strength could. That's why we say Vidot got named.

WAYNE BENNETT IS A MASTERMIND!
We all thought maranta being axed was a bad idea. But he knew with all those line breaks coming down the left LATELY. Maranta could not of finished those tries but Vidots strength could. That's why we say Vidot got named.

Maranta is injured, man.

How the **** have we gone from the slowest and most predictable back line in modern history to one of the back attacking back lines in the game in the space of ONE SEASON?

Mr. Eastwood you genius bastard.

I don't visit the Broncos talk section anymore, but have come in to say:

I was wrong. Bennett has done a great job with this team.

Tonights game was the best I have seen the Broncos play in years. It has taken a while but tonight the attack really clicked. Hell, even reed is looking like a world beater now. They say u have to get ur defence right first and the attack will come and I think that's what bennet has done. First few months were all won on defence but now we have that rock solid our attack is just clicking. I know manly are absolutely shit at the moment, but still, I think we beat anyone tonight.

Milford is playing like he did from fullback for raiders but doing it in the front line somehow now. He is looking great. Tonight was boyds best game since coming back too.

Vidot and reed killed it tonight. Can't see maranta getting back in based on tonight's game.

I don't visit the Broncos talk section anymore, but have come in to say:

I was wrong. Bennett has done a great job with this team.

Tonights game was the best I have seen the Broncos play in years. It has taken a while but tonight the attack really clicked. Hell, even reed is looking like a world beater now. They say u have to get ur defence right first and the attack will come and I think that's what bennet has done. First few months were all won on defence but now we have that rock solid our attack is just clicking. I know manly are absolutely shit at the moment, but still, I think we beat anyone tonight.

Milford is playing like he did from fullback for raiders but doing it in the front line somehow now. He is looking great. Tonight was boyds best game since coming back too.

Vidot and reed killed it tonight. Can't see maranta getting back in based on tonight's game.

now i've officially seen everything

Just would like to say that Milford has just added so much to the team with his speed, passing game and the ability to finish off a try.

Yeah it was the right call by Bennett I must admit, worked a wonder, well done Bennett and Vidot.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Bish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Lurker
  • Aldo
  • Volvo Driver
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.