PRE-GAME Round 13 - Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Feel a bit sorry for Ash in some ways, and he does have things that he needs to sort out away from footy. Its clear he isnt happy in general. HOpe he can sort himself out.

This is a bit of a danger game for us. Jacks will go alright with Roberts I reckon.
We are good at not turning up to games which we should win..

We have turned a corner.Last season that was the case, I'm hoping we are past all that.

Sucks for him. Who comes in? Glasby vs Wallace, yikes...
Maybe you haven't been watching Wallace recently? He's been playing very well in a beaten side. He's standing up well to the opposition hard men. Also Matt Scott is back to best for the Cowpats. We've got strong options.

Maybe you haven't been watching Wallace recently? He's been playing very well in a beaten side. He's standing up well to the opposition hard men. Also Matt Scott is back to best for the Cowpats. We've got strong options.

Isnt scott missing for a few weeks with a shoulder injury?

Isnt scott missing for a few weeks with a shoulder injury?
Perhaps, I'm sorry if I missed that but he was going well before it. The time between games might work nicely for the Qlders and give Scott some recovery time.

Wallace could make 300 metres every game for 2 years and I still wouldn't want him anywhere near a queensland Jersey. His efforts at origin level were pea hearted, there's no other way to describe it. How many chances should he get? I think he has played 5 origins, and I don't remember 1 dominant tackle or strong run. Ofa showed what a bench prop should do at origin level last night, he helped wrestle back momentum in the middle for us with tough runs and determined defence. I'd take glasby over Wallace, at least he has a decent go wearing maroon

Wallace played his best football with us. Went downhill when he went down the road.

Wallace could make 300 metres every game for 2 years and I still wouldn't want him anywhere near a queensland Jersey. His efforts at origin level were pea hearted, there's no other way to describe it. How many chances should he get? I think he has played 5 origins, and I don't remember 1 dominant tackle or strong run. Ofa showed what a bench prop should do at origin level last night, he helped wrestle back momentum in the middle for us with tough runs and determined defence. I'd take glasby over Wallace, at least he has a decent go wearing maroon
You're entitled to think whatever you want to. I remember hearing the same thing about Kaufusi.

You're entitled to think whatever you want to. I remember hearing the same thing about Kaufusi.
Did you hear it from me? I don't get the relevance... So we keep picking players who underperform in the hope they prove a few people wrong for a game or 2? I don't mind Wallace as a player... But he has had his chance, and blew it on multiple occasions. He benefitted from a lack of options at prop. Give him enough chances and he will put in an origin standard game I'm sure at some point.... It took ofa 1 game, Wallace might get there after 10 or 11 so let's persist lol...

Did you hear it from me? I don't get the relevance... So we keep picking players who underperform in the hope they prove a few people wrong for a game or 2? I don't mind Wallace as a player... But he has had his chance, and blew it on multiple occasions. He benefitted from a lack of options at prop. Give him enough chances and he will put in an origin standard game I'm sure at some point.... It took ofa 1 game, Wallace might get there after 10 or 11 so let's persist lol...
Where did I say you said it about Kaufusi? ****, you're amazingly paranoid. Game three, second match for Wallace...try!

Attachments

• 4a4829d73c8399fdce664d2a27606c65.jpeg.jpg
    4a4829d73c8399fdce664d2a27606c65.jpeg.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:
Where did I say you said it about Kaufusi? Game three, second match for Wallace...try!
"I don't get the relevance". What did kaufusi have to do with Wallace? It's not hard to understand.
Oh yes, one of the great origin tries that one was. Again, I don't remember a dominant tackle or great run in the 15 metres he has ran over 5 games.

"I don't get the relevance". What did kaufusi have to do with Wallace? It's not hard to understand.
Oh yes, one of the great origin tries that one was. Again, I don't remember a dominant tackle or great run in the 15 metres he has ran over 5 games.
Your post is incomprehensible. I tried reading it several times yet I could discern no thread to follow. In the photo you see jubilant qld players including a future immortal who all seem to think it was a great try but no, you know better ! It was rubbish as far as you are concerned, what would people like Cameron Smith know about what it takes to play Origin and score a try, hey? I will always be amazed by the power a bias has to blind a person and compel them to make idiotic statements.

Paranoid? Debate the comment. Your personal comments are boring mate. It's an Internet forum tough guy.
You don't remember much. In game three Wallace ran for 97 metres. His opposite front rowers? Fifita and Woods ran for 54 and 74 respectively.

Game two, his debut? Very quiet, 2 runs 21 metres. The ball just didn't find him but he was picked again and justified his selection with a strong and steady performance in game three. Perhaps you only remember his quiet first game although you're right to some degree insomuch as if he was fantastic he would have been first picked and still in the team.

Your post is incomprehensible. I tried reading it several times yet I could discern no thread to follow. In the photo you see jubilant qld players including a future immortal who all seem to think it was a great try but no, you know better ! It was rubbish as far as you are concerned, what would people like Cameron Smith know about what it takes to play Origin and score a try, hey? I will always be amazed by the power a bias has to blind a person and compel them to make idiotic statements.
If you can't understand it how did you reply to it? What does Cameron Smith have to do with ANYTHING?

Unread

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • johnyE
  • Shane Tronc
  • Johnny92
  • RolledOates
  • john1420
  • Financeguy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosarethebest
  • kiwibronco
  • Mister Wright
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Fozz
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.