Coach: Anthony SeiboldCoach: Garth Brennan
Officials: Chris Sutton, Phil Henderson
Sideline Officials: Liam Nicholls, David Munro
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Bryan Norrie
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kickoff: 2:00 pm
Broadcast: Foxleague; Kayo

Last edited:
A big win against the Titans should sneak us into the Eight. Still a chance this week, but only if both the Tigers and Sharks get thumped. Eels are still ahead of us by 1 point on differential.

I always want the broncos to flog the titans by as much as possible. Just have no feelings for Gold Coast teams

Will be a good test to see if the boys have abandoned last year's take it easy mindset. We should, by all rights, give them a touch up, especially if Arrow is out.

I wonder if Roberts might make the run on side against Gold Coast..??

Perfect game to bring Roberts back imo, against his old club, Sunday arvo at Suncorp.

Shibasaki hasn't done enough for mine, he's been solid defensively, but Roberts is just so much better it's not even funny. Pull your finger out Jimmy!!

Fact: We would be top 4 right now if our dumbass club didn't give Haas a 4 game suspension.

look...as long as he listens to what the coaching staff is telling him to do in order to get back into the side...he should be back soon...though I don't know just how bad his achilles is affecting his form..?
[automerge]1558784971[/automerge]
Fact: We would be top 4 right now if our dumbass club didn't give Haas a 4 game suspension.

gotta disagree...Haas could not have helped a lot of the utter shit served up by most of the squad. Plus, the club is laying new ground rules and expectations now, and its probably long overdue...

Last edited:
gotta disagree...Haas could not have helped a lot of the utter shit served up by most of the squad. Plus, the club is laying new ground rules and expectations now, and its probably long overdue...
[automerge]1558784971[/automerge]

Well I gotta disagree with that.

The Payne. Haas. Come.

Last edited:

Correction: We’d be top 4 had we not shit the bed in those last moments of the Tigers and Dragons games at Suncorp.

Had we won them, which with some composure we should have, we’d be currently 7/11 heading into the first bye round with the 4 losses being to the Storm, Roosters, Rabbitohs and Canberra all away from home and who were the top 4 teams of the comp.

Definitely not going as bad as what it seemed like a month ago. It’s only the Tigers and Dragons chokes at home that have made our Win-Loss record just below par.

Differentials or ladder positions based on such are irrelevant at this point of the season. The key is that we are showing we are a top four team on effort, skill and determination.

At the end of the season, sure, differentials matter. Until then, let’s just enjoy that we are growing, and more quickly than most of us expected.

Full credit to Seibold for making the tough decisions and backing our young guys like Turpin, Staggs, Shibasaki, Flegler and Carrigan. He’s got my respect.

Not to mention the youngest of them all, Dearden!

Differentials or ladder positions based on such are irrelevant at this point of the season. The key is that we are showing we are a top four team on effort, skill and determination.

At the end of the season, sure, differentials matter. Until then, let’s just enjoy that we are growing, and more quickly than most of us expected.

Full credit to Seibold for making the tough decisions and backing our young guys like Turpin, Staggs, Shibasaki, Flegler and Carrigan. He’s got my respect.

All the points matter no matter which part of the season you score them. Yes, credit to Seibold for debuting Dearden and signing Segy, but Macca's injury forced the change that, in my opinion, turned the season around.

Maybe if we didn’t derp it up against the dragons and tigers we’d be higher on the ladder. But we did also have Macca for those games and knik at halfback.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.