PRE-GAME Round 13 - Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

We're now ranked 5th favourite to win the premiership on Sportsbet. Tipped to leapfrog the Raiders and Knights.
I had a $100 on them at 17s a few weeks ago when they beat the Roosters. I doubt they'll be that long again.

What do you mean if a
What do you mean if anyone still cares? You are the one who wrote us off 6 weeks ago. Who the **** do you think you are putting that shit on actual fans who don’t think the whole club is fucked because of one player.
lol
[automerge]1559991175[/automerge]
I had a $100 on them at 17s a few weeks ago when they beat the Roosters. I doubt they'll be that long again.
Shame you can't sell that on the futures market.

Last edited:
We should be 4th.

As long as we're healthy we can beat any teams brains in come finals time.

4th sounds about right to me if we can continue the trajectory from the last few weeks. Let's see how Seibold uses his new bench addition.
[automerge]1559992929[/automerge]
“We’ll see how things pan out tomorrow but Jake has the No.9 at the moment and Macca understands that.

Nice one, Seibs.

Last edited:
4th sounds about right to me if we can continue the trajectory from the last few weeks. Let's see how Seibold uses his new bench addition.
[automerge]1559992929[/automerge]

Nice one, Seibs.
BRONCOS FOR THE WOODEN SPOON!! no wait 4th sounds right :rofl

good to know...really that's all you want from a debutant in a game like this...

Two weeks ago he played BRL. Not too sure too many have gone from BRL to NRL in two weeks.

lol
[automerge]1559991175[/automerge]

Shame you can't sell that on the futures market.
It's useful if and when the Broncos make the final eight. I like to back teams early on in the season when the bookies have them at 50s and above. If one at massive odds makes the eight you can back their first opponent, win win.

Beaudy. I like it and it's what I thought would happen. It's not what I wanted to see, I'd prefer Macca come back game fit after a few ISC games. He'd better kill it from the get go, no grace period if he has declared himself fit.
Yeah, easiest game of the year, probably, so the stakes aren't all that high for the team. It's going to be tougher next week when Segy comes available. Would you choose Macca as a utility forward over Carrigan, Flegler, Ofahengaue, Glenn or Fifita?

Yeah, easiest game of the year, probably, so the stakes aren't all that high for the team. It's going to be tougher next week when Segy comes available. Would you choose Macca as a utility forward over Carrigan, Flegler, Ofahengaue, Glenn or Fifita?
I don't see Macca getting through the game without re-injuring his knee. If I was looking for a tackling forward it would never be McCullough. First choice Glenn then Fifi. Flegs and Carrigan will see plenty of action over the next 6 weeks with Gillo being rested after each soo.

We need spark all the time so I see no place at all for McCullough UNLESS Segeyaro stinks up in the next few chances he gets. I think McCullough has been told he's not in the future plans. Up to him to reinvent.

This is a big game for fifita. Real opportunity for him to make it impossible for seibs to keep him out of the starting team.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.