Round 13 - Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macca would be a bigger disaster at halfback surely

I dont think he would. He can just keep things simple, and he has a decent kicking game. Turpin would be better where he was.

What a stinking pile of shit this effort is.

We couldn’t score in a brothel with these useless ***** in our team

Pathetic.
Darius, macca you’ve days are numbered.
Milford horrendous.
Isaako needs more time back in q cup

This team is mentally very, very weak.

What the actual ****. Turned it off. Abysmal.

Special mention to the refs with $$ on the Tits, not even trying to be objective. Good work NRL.

Pathetic.
Darius, macca you’ve days are numbered.
Milford horrendous.
Isaako needs more time back in q cup

This team is mentally very, very weak.
With Macca back yep

Boyd barking orders, no one listening, no one taking him seriously. Either this is an off week, for whatever reason, or we haven't turned a corner at all as a team.

I dont think he would. He can just keep things simple, and he has a decent kicking game. Turpin would be better where he was.
We need a Turpin Trinity.

We wouldn't have won with our Origin players, but seriously **** state of origin if it remains on Wednesdays. It just derails seasons

Boyd barking orders, no one listening, no one taking him seriously. Either this is an off week, for whatever reason, or we haven't turned a corner at all as a team.

Or they're just as done with his shit as we are.

Isaako dropped again , bring farnsworth in.
Paix to 7
Turpin 9

Macca **** off
Darius **** off
Shiba get fucked you useless prick

That has to be close to our worst performance all year. Sookiest team in the NRL, comfortably.

Seems 2 steps forward 1 step back...these are the hard lessons these youngsters need to learn...NRL gives you nothing if you turn up less than 100%...

I have to think long term these games help sort the wheat from the chaff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.