Round 13 - Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
...not that they have much on-field leadership to assist with that learning either...

I dont think he would. He can just keep things simple, and he has a decent kicking game. Turpin would be better where he was.

I think he’d be a disaster. He can’t run and his passing game sucks. Not a halfback by any stretch. But it’s what i’m expecting to see named so I guess we’ll see.

I think he’d be a disaster. He can’t run and his passing game sucks. Not a halfback by any stretch. But it’s what i’m expecting to see named so I guess we’ll see.
SOS will be there

Sums up an ugly afternoon of footy for the Broncos. They didn't have their heads in the game and when the game got tough they started resorting on dog shots.

Paul Crawley was too kind.

F

How to throw away a top 8 spot. See Brisbane broncos.

I'm certainly not defending our performance which has been trash but FMD have these refs been an abomination.

Nahh, he wont play there from the start. I was only talking for this game. We will see SOS i think.

And naturally the Titans are getting away with holding down and second efforts at this stage of the game where the whistle magically goes away

And naturally the Titans are getting away with holding down and second efforts at this stage of the game where the whistle magically goes away

The officiating in this competition is a disgrace and I've just about had enough of it. They don't referee to the rules of the game, they referee to keep the NRL out of the papers.

Nah they've left it too late.

where is Nikorima when you need him..???

Bombed three or so tries. Lost four or five games this season because of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • cento
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • The Don
  • Shane Tronc
  • Broncorob
  • Evander
  • MrMoore
  • theshed
  • TimWhatley
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • jarro65
  • Rowdy124
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.