LIVE Round 13 - Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morepudding

NRL Player
Would not be surprised at all to hear he's sticking around to spite the club on Bennett's behalf at this point.
He's just a fucking cat. I don't think I've ever had this level of pure hatrid for someone before. People can be dumb and make bad mistakes. Everyone here knows how much I dislike hunt but at least he tried. You have to at least admire a players effort but Boyd is just doing fucking nothing week in week out. I want to see his metres per minute and high speed runs. It can't be anywhere near any other fullback surely.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
On the bright side if we are to lose as long as it isn’t a total flogging as our for and against is absolutely imperative now

Morepudding

NRL Player
Cant really fault the younger guys like Flegler, Haas, Carrigan, Staggs etc. Even not playing great they still kept turning up and the effort was there. They will be so much better for games like this in a few years time.
Carrigan gave away a vital penalty which lead to titans points. Ive been waiting for him to impress. Still hasn't. Definitely the worst of the young forwards.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
On the bright side if we are to lose as long as it isn’t a total flogging as our for and against is absolutely imperative now
At this point you should be willing us NOT to make the finals. An utter failure of a year is the only thing that will bring about necessary change.

holdzy89

NRL Captain
Carrigan gave away a vital penalty which lead to titans points. Ive been waiting for him to impress. Still hasn't. Definitely the worst of the young forwards.
You can only be 'not bad' for so long...time for him to do something. Win us a game, be dominant. He's falling behind.
- Merged

At this point you should be willing us NOT to make the finals. An utter failure of a year is the only thing that will bring about necessary change.
No, that was the belief under Bennett, and it was wrong. It won't take missing the finals for things to change.

Last edited:

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
This is true but I also believe seibold is more likely to make changes this season unlike Bennett who’d give Macca and Boyd further contract extensions.

Dazza 92

QCup Player
doesn't take much to look around the league and ask yourself; which teams would bite our hand off to get Boyd and Macca...and the answers no-one...

we all know what the template of the modern NRL hooker and fullback is; we "may" have that in Turpin but we have nothing near good enough at fullback...

could be that Roberts cap space money goes on a new fullback...?

roo-ted

NRL Player
doesn't take much to look around the league and ask yourself; which teams would bite our hand off to get Boyd and Macca...and the answers no-one...

we all know what the template of the modern NRL hooker and fullback is; we "may" have that in Turpin but we have nothing near good enough at fullback...

could be that Roberts cap space money goes on a new fullback...?
The dogs just signed a good fb

soup

State of Origin Rep
Apparently had surgery this morning so it could be anywhere from 5-10 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter