/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I don’t want to get in trouble but **** me that’s the only possible conclusion
I’ll say it for you, he fucking did it on purpose! wether it was to save his body from unwanted stress or he’s on the take, as he knows his days are numbered.

That’s the last fucking straw from that ****

If the coach doesn’t do something with these problem players, the playing group will start to question his integrity and then it’s all over red rover. The rot starts (if he doesn’t have to do it, why should I?) attitude begins.

I’m a Seibold fan, so I want him to get on top of this shit right now.

That Roberts->Boyd thing is borderline game fixing
I don’t want to get in trouble but **** me that’s the only possible conclusion
Last night's slip was on purpose imo. Even after MCK put the step on Boyd still had time to get to him. Self preservation? Probably. But he is opening himself up to some far more sinister allegations.

Called it after the tigs game.

If the coach doesn’t do something with these problem players, the playing group will start to question his integrity and then it’s all over red rover. The rot starts (if he doesn’t have to do it, why should I?) attitude begins.

I’m a Seibold fan, so I want him to get on top of this shit right now.
Just watched the post match presser, sounds as tho seibs knows that Macca is mud. He was saying jake will be in the 17 next week. When asked about macca he said we will have to look at what the team needs (or words to that effect.)
It was evident that he is well aware that turps needs to be our 9.
As for boyd, I don’t think he should be there, but I’m not sure we really have any other options. I have no faith whatsoever in isaako, other then that, I’m not sure who we could put back there. It’s worrying.
Probably shows that we really should be going after one of the many fullbacks the storm seem to have..

These 2 tries could easily have been avoided, and we get the win.
1. Boyd missed/non attempt cover tackle on Roberts
2. Milford lazy attempt to remain upright at marker to deny Kelly's barge over from dummy half

We could...SHOULD have scored.
1. Shibasaki being more patient with the put down after the deft Turpin in-goal grubber (Titans score 1st try right after off a 7 tackle set)
2. Numbers on the right, and Titans back peddling but Macca cuts back to the left to Flegler for a one out hit up.

Yes, it was shit. Worst $35 I spent all week. I’ve never seen a Broncos team with this much apathy, this slow and this lacking in heart. If it was just today you could make excuses for it. But this slop has been present for ages now.
You must not have attended any games last year. This was exactly like watching the 2018 team run around, just different guys on the paddock.

Kennar had a solid debut, but there are some things only Oates can do.
He was average at best. Good under the high ball, but balked both times he had the ball in scoring position, where Corey would have deadset scored. Was also out of position a lot in defence, would have to rewatch to be sure (which I will not be doing), but pretty sure that was one of the reasons they scored one of their tries.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Robboi_321
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Tmac
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.