Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Boyd, McC and TPJ were all garbage. The rest of the team showed zero heart under pressure and proved yet again they have a terrible attitude problem when turning up to games expecting a victory. It's always somebody else's problem.

If Boyd and McC are somehow still in this side next year, they have some nefarious material they are hanging over someone higher up at the club.

I think the 3 wins in a row fooled us a bit into thinking we are ahead of where we actually are. We are super inexperienced, we won't be able to string many wins together.

I hope Turpin plays hooker next week.
3 wins from Turpin getting to play 9 to himself.. think maybe not coincidence though?

9 (Macca) and 1 were trash. We have no chance of winning the comp with our current spine. Boyd was able to be carried by our pack, an 18 year old HB, and a rookie 9 but now with Macca back and others out he's been exposed.

One more thing, **** State of Origin. It needs to be on a stand alone weekend, it's an exhibition series with no real weight compared to the NRL.

He's spent 3 or 4 weeks sitting in the box watching and learning how Siebs wants to play, then when he's on the field on attack he's shrugging his shoulders and asking the players around him what they're supposed to be doing next play. Macca has learnt nothing in his time off. His short runs were not exactly speedy and he went the wrong way on two occasions when we had numbers the other way.

I'm not blaming the loss on him alone, no - TPJ's effort was even worse, but Macca has to go back and do further "re-hab".

A bunch of rookies and washed up veterans who are coached by a spud. Today's result doesn't shock me. It was always going to be a tough match as are all the matches when your side is nothing special (even at full strength).

Not to spoil the magic, but the thread is made ahead of time and set to a timer.

No he's cooked.

Haas and Lodge were poor as well, but I can forgive a 19 year old forward getting beaten by a half. Darius losing his centre of balance just trying to turn was a horrible sign. I don't think he 'dogged' it, I just think he's past it.

Like I said in the Game Day thread, the Broncos cannot handle adversity. When everything is going their way, they look like world beaters. However, if the bounce of the ball, a few penalties and a few injuries go against them they fall into a hole. I feel for anyone who went out to Suncorp this afternoon because they just wasted your time and money.

Thats what i think with Boyd, he just doesnt have that agility and movement he used to have, which does make him a liability in situations like that. We need a fullback because i still think he is a useful player to have in the centers. We just dont have a fullback to replace him

Last edited:
He's spent 3 or 4 weeks sitting in the box watching and learning how Siebs wants to play, then when he's on the field on attack he's shrugging his shoulders and asking the players around him what they're supposed to be doing next play. Macca has learnt nothing in his time off. His short runs were not exactly speedy and he went the wrong way on two occasions when we had numbers the other way.

I'm not blaming the loss on him alone, no - TPJ's effort was even worse, but Macca has to go back and do further "re-hab".

Picks the ball up and takes 5 seconds to decide what to do with it. By the time he actually makes his mind up the defence is on us.

And of course we lose by just enough to push ourselves out of the top 8 ( 1 point to be exact)

Hardlt the end of the world, but the scars might run deep with this debacle.

I'd like to talk about McCollough intentionally throwing the ball any way Turpin isn't, intentionally jumping in the way of passes meant for him and over calling him in an attempt to keep his job

I think you’re seeing things.

Of course he’s going to go to milf. Turpin was playing out of position and it’s not like Deardens been getting a lot of ball anyway

didn't get to watch the game - can someone fill me in on what transpired? how bad is Dearden's injury? Was Macca starting or Turps? How did the game unfold?

A bunch of rookies and washed up veterans who are coached by a spud. Today's result doesn't shock me. It was always going to be a tough match as are all the matches when your side is nothing special (even at full strength).

How is your team going?

The club is now in a predicament, the fans know what needs to happen and they better start making the right and firm calls on certain players or they’ll start hearing boos.

Some players are getting damn good money for something they’re not very good at.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.