Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

There are a lot of negatives regarding Andrew McCullough but just to post a positive from him, it was good work from him to deliver Jake Turpin his first NRL try.

Taking the ball to the line committed Jai Whitbread. Fotuaika and Brimson were expecting the ball to go out to the edges so when McCullough opted for the short pass, it caught them off guard and gave them no chance of stopping Turpin. All Turpin had to do was beat Hipgrave which he did easily.

A rather vigorous congratulations from Macca too after that try. I don’t know if I’d be as enthusiastic if my replacement was driving more nails into my coffin but hey, credit where it’s due to Mc I guess

Looking at that replay, a few of them had a lot of chances to stop Turpin IMO, that is some shocking defense.

There are a lot of negatives regarding Andrew McCullough but just to post a positive from him, it was good work from him to deliver Jake Turpin his first NRL try.

Taking the ball to the line committed Jai Whitbread. Fotuaika and Brimson were expecting the ball to go out to the edges so when McCullough opted for the short pass, it caught them off guard and gave them no chance of stopping Turpin. All Turpin had to do was beat Hipgrave which he did easily.

I'm not sure that was great play from Macca... it was 5th tackle and he took it to the line before dumping off to Turps.

It was more a good first step from Turps to get himself away from the closing defence and into space... watching it live I thought it was a hospital pass from Macca, but the defence was flat footed and Turps worked his way through it.

I thought Macca was looking for the kick in goal to get a repeat, but probably remembered his kicks in goal rarely workout.... Looking at his outside runners it didn't look like any of them were preparing for kick chase anyway suggesting a lack of communication from Macca.

On the other side of the field Glenn was up at the line looking like he was ready to chase through on a Milf kick. Could've been a case of Macca going it alone and not really letting anyone know...

Tbf, you are comparing an in his prime tedesco to a 31 year old Darius Boyd who is shot as a fullback. Boyd in his prime was far, far better than he is now.
Considering their salaries are near identical, we have to compare them as they are today. Very sad thought...

Active Now

• Griffo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • Strop
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • barker
  • johnny plath
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.