Round 13 - Canberra vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are complaints you can make about Hook - being stoic in the coaches box is by far the most petty.

Maybe he just wants to see some emotion, with spit flying everywhere, like Bellamy or something. Griffin looks like he knows he's done.

Thaiday 2 runs for 12 metres, a killer prop performance.

Prince seemed to take ownership a bit more late in that half. He has done ok for us but his defence is woeful especially defending beside Gillett.

Not sure if careless or intentional. Either way dirty **** he is.

He's always been a bit grubby - works over a tackled player more than most players do.

The gamesmanship stuff rubs me the wrong way too - always whinging to the refs every chance he can get.

Talented player when he's right, but stuff like that annoys me so much.

18 points is not impossible. Right edge defence.....fix it.......left edge attack use it

trouble is, the team doesn't really care enough ... for them it's just a 'run out the clock and get home' situation

Maybe he just wants to see some emotion, with spit flying everywhere, like Bellamy or something. Griffin looks like he knows he's done.

I'm sure he lost his shit then when Bennett always behaved that way.

Totally agree that this is a coaching issue. It can't be anything else. The only way we look good is when the natural talent of the squad shows through. I've said it before, I'll say it again, WTF are we doing at training? It can't be attack cuz we're shit. It can't be defence because that is getting worse. So what do we do?! Maybe Teo was right after all when he said he had to learn to train again, we all laughed at the time but maybe he wasn't far off the mark.

Soooo upset at the state of the club right now. Players too comfortable. No respect for the jersey from most. Absolutely not playing for the coach, doesn't seem they're playing for each other either. Something is going wrong in a big way and until the CORE ISSUES are addressed, nothing is going to change even with a 'big' signing if it ever eventuates.

Tonight was always going to be a mission but this is another capitulation. I'm fucking sick of it.

Thaiday has always ran hard but for some reason he drops like a sack on first contact. Never bumps off anyone. I bet I could tackle him

its not a skills problem or a practice this and that problem.

its just attitude and application. we lack both. we dont play for one another out there at all. you can see that in every break we ever make and the zero support coming.

I'm sure he lost his **** then when Bennett always behaved that way.

We were never this bad with Bennett. I mean sure, we've had some frustrating moments here and there, but nothing consistently horrific like this year.

I'm sure he lost his shit then when Bennett always behaved that way.

What was Bennett's win/loss ratio? With stats like his, I don't give a **** if he slept all game. Griffin does not have that luxury, he cannot fire up the team - clearly. Petty? Yes. But it's just another nail in the coffin.

That's my biggest complaint with Thaiday, doesn't put his hand up enough.

Parker tops the run count, but it's followed by Kahu & Norman. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me given where the money is.

I wonder if hook ever gives instructions from the box. Its no wonder we are lost on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • RolledOates
  • Sproj
  • Galah
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Strop
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • broncotville
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • dasherhalo
  • Swordfish
  • davidp
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.