Round 13 Discussion

Sharks win 20 - 18..stay on top of the ladder! What a fabulous win here an what a match !!

You better believe it ! Could be the first premiership for the boyz ever in history! What an excitement machine this team is.

You must be very proud that your team is going so well.

So pump right now. I just love watching all the game live , my big fat ass hardly leave the couch this week end , watching every Nrl game live baby ! Wow what next. Hopefully the boyz can show some heart on Thursday and not put in such a weak performance again like the past month. Well , if worst come to worst would be nice to see the Sharkies finally do it this year. Wait an see i guess but anyways, what a week end of footy it been.

Final words for the evening : Grand final 2016 predictions - Sharkies v Broncos ,or, Cowboyz v Sharkies. Hoping for the first but satisfied with either . Best.

I actually would really like to see the Sharks win the premiership this year, as long as it isn't at our expense.

I can't physically stomach supporting a Sydney side, even if the alternative is the Cows winning two straight (it's their 'time', they won't win another for a long, long time after JT retires).

Seems like it's the Sharks year.

It's June.

Last edited:
Soward getting dropped for Round 14 apparently

I just saw on the news Nathan Brown stomped on the testicles of Paasi and doesn't even get cited?

Bahaha, just as the Sacks pick him up. FMD, already planning my end of season trip.
I'm flabbergasted... Hook never took those kinds of chances when coaching us... or maybe he did by putting Hoggman at 5/8. Sorry man, didn't see that one coming.
Hand in hand my friend, right now I'm just trying to avoid relegation.
Get your hand of it, I could see you rubbing your hands of satisfaction when you got Mannering from me for him.

rubbinghandstogether.gif

I'm flabbergasted... Hook never took those kinds of chances when coaching us... or maybe he did by putting Hoggman at 5/8. Sorry man, didn't see that one coming.

Get your hand of it, I could see you rubbing your hands of satisfaction when you got Mannering from me for him.

rubbinghandstogether.gif

Haha, all good. What's even funnier is it's off the back of the whole Cordner thing.

Should have taken my offer of Michael Gordon.

You never offered a price.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.