Round 13 Discussion

Wow wow some great skill on display here. Sharkies could actually win it this year i think. Dogs too up an down plus Mbye is like ben hunt an cant kick for shit . Doggies still 8 in front at the moment but any ones game with 30 to go.

Watching Klemmer for the dogs, i really wish we had some mad men like this for the Broncos forwards,or, even Warea Hardgreaves from the roosters would be awesome.

Bennie Barba scores again! What speed this kid has ! Jeez i wish we wouldnt have let him go. Imagine Jimmee an Bennie as our centre! Drools .

That in-out to Barba is what Milf and Hunt have done - twice in 14 games I think. Why stop? Just saw how effective it is and we have the perfect players to do it but we don't ... scratching head, imagining an in-out set play with Roberts ... sigh

I cant believe Bennett lets Barba leave an, keeps Jack Reed instead! What a douchbag decision that was Wayne *roll eye*

I cant believe Bennett lets Barba leave an, keeps Jack Reed instead! What a douchbag decision that was Wayne *roll eye*

Bennett got a better fullback in Boyd..

What was the point of keeping Barba?

Last edited:
Barba would suck balls in the centres and Boyd is a much better fullback..

That in-out to Barba is what Milf and Hunt have done - twice in 14 games I think. Why stop? Just saw how effective it is and we have the perfect players to do it but we don't ... scratching head, imagining an in-out set play with Roberts ... sigh

Hi Rnabokov, am glad you are enjoying the match too. Pity the poor sucker that dont have Foxtel lol. What form from Barba though right?! Anyways, quick update for those watching : Dogs leading by 4 with 17 min to go .

Barba would suck balls in the centres and Boyd is a much better fullback..

Just like Reed suck in the centres eh? Only Reed is slowest centre there is. Barba has speed to burn!

Sharkies attacking here with only 15 to go. Nailbiting this is!

Just like Reed suck in the centres eh? Only Reed is slowest centre there is. Barba has speed to burn!

He would also be a massive liability defensively. A lot more than Reed.

Milford and Barba defending on the same side. Opposition teams would just send their traffic that way all night long.

There is more to being a centre than just speed.

Dogs hanging on for grim life here. This could go either way. Possible golden point im predicting.

He would also be a massive liability defensively. A lot more than Reed.

Milford and Barba defending on the same side. Opposition teams would just send their traffic that way all night long.

There is more to being a centre than just speed.

Okay point taken Freakie. But, sure Barba might let some points in playing in the centres but i think he would score more than let in. Both him an Jimmee as a centre combination. Just sayin .

No way the Dogs win this without scoring another try, I reckon

Less then 10 to go an dogs hanging on gamely here. Sharkies in great attacking position now though !

Also I love how the Sharks backs attack through the middle of the park.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Santa
  • Manofoneway
  • Spike
  • Fitzy
  • PETERN
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Stix
  • Fozz
  • Midean
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Maroon4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Brotherdu
  • Poisoy
  • Xzei
... and 44 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.