Round 13 Discussion

You'd have to have Milford & DCE in the halves for QLD next season if JT & Cronk both retire, wouldn't you.

A lot can change between now and then, Ash seems maybe 1-2 years away from being in consideration.

I would like that combo, but I'm not sure it would work. I think both need a steady player maker next to them to play their best.

I would like that combo, but I'm not sure it would work. I think both need a steady player maker next to them to play their best.

I don't think DCE necessarily needs that anymore, I think he's developed enough as a player to be capable of handling the Halfback duties on his lonesome.

Hopefully with another 12 months of footy under his belt and more responsibility at the Broncos Milf is a better all-around player come 2018 SoO.

I don't think DCE necessarily needs that anymore, I think he's developed enough as a player to be capable of handling the Halfback duties on his lonesome.

Hopefully with another 12 months of footy under his belt and more responsibility at the Broncos Milf is a better all-around player come 2018 SoO.

You might be right and when I think about it Milford has showed this year that he has also improved his game management and definitely short kicking game so they might be perfect partners in Origin this time next year. Still really wish they trusted Milford a bit more in Origin 1...

What Canterbury side are we going to see in the second half?

It's been a total non-event so far and while Penrith have been impressive, they haven't been under any pressure.

What Canterbury side are we going to see in the second half?

It's been a total non-event so far and while Penrith have been impressive, they haven't been under any pressure.

Pretty much the same dour side and Penrith has managed to keep the momentum going.

We've seen this type of effort before from Penrith, Round 2 2017 comes to mind, so I'm just going to wait before I make any declarative statement. 3 in a row is nice and gives them something to build their season around but the quality of opposition has included the Warriors, Knights and Bulldogs who have been woeful in parts this season. I'll be keen to see how they go against Canberra, North Queensland & Manly, all three sides are in a similar position as them.

The Bulldogs desperately need to make changes, but Des doesn't seem interested in making them. It's been the same story all season and yet like Michael Morgan he's pretending it's 2014.

It's ok. The useless Bullfucks will threaten Des again when they play us again later on this year.

What an absolute shitfuck of a round. We are the only top 8 team not to get 2 points this week.

I am his biggest critic but Moylan was great today albeit against a terrible side. Mansour is a monster. Coming off an acl and hust dominated. With Canberra you know you are going like a busted when your best player week in week out by a mile is your winger. He carried them to get close today and a dumb fat forward which they have plenty dropped it cold in golden point. Rapana should be the fullback.

I am his biggest critic but Moylan was great today albeit against a terrible side. Mansour is a monster. Coming off an acl and hust dominated. With Canberra you know you are going like a busted when your best player week in week out by a mile is your winger. He carried them to get close today and a dumb fat forward which they have plenty dropped it cold in golden point. Rapana should be the fullback.

I wouldn't say he dropped it cold. He was on the wrong end of a 50/50 call imo.

No way Croker was that far in.

He moved it in further.

I just watched foxsports news and it looked like he moved it about 4 meters forward and 5 meters in field.

I watched that Canberra game. If Rapana and Leilua don't do anything, Canberra are useless the whole game. Very very very one dimensional side and the better sides are starting to catch them out.

I just watched foxsports news and it looked like he moved it about 4 meters forward and 5 meters in field.

He definitely moved it in.

The penalty kick is supposed to be taken from where the offence occurred.

Snapshot
Snapshot2

He didn't move it in at all, he moved it back ~10 metres to improve the angle, you can see the line relative to where it was in the first photo in front of him.

gpSfcOP.jpg

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Splinter
  • broncoscope
  • Tim K
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • Rambstien
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Skathen
  • Porthoz
  • Harry Sack
  • Ozired
  • Behold
  • LittleDavey
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.