Round 13 - Dragons vs Broncos

Scary prospect when the guys getting paid minimum or close to it have been our best pretty much all year save for a couple of props.

Glenn - call time mate, you offer nothing in attack, you're too slow in defence and you offer less than a junior does in motivational speaking. Retire.

Isaako - let the tigers have him.

Flegler and not Lodge, that's the money you need to free up Donuts. Flick him to the knights and keep the bloke actually breaking the line and not dropping the ball every 5 seconds.

lot of the boys didnt defend well tonight but buggar me there were some soft attempts in there from some of our vets.

Cobbo, like what I see but needs to change his tackle style, just can't bring down the bigger blokes. Robati - excellent, binning was a dead set joke. Game was pretty much done by then anyway though courtesy of two absolute moronic Isaako moments.

The unlikable team full of ex-Broncos players, alright. Its actually ok to have a laugh when you pull off a try from a dodgy kick. Whats he supposed to do, feel sad about hurting the Broncos feelings?
Dragons forums are that way -----> go gargle their nuts elsewhere.

I was probably one of the last Isaako defenders heading in to this game, but that'll do me. Don't think he should ever play first grade for the club again. The lack of effort and attention to detail is absolutely mind boggling for someone with the physical tools and talent that he has.

Bring Niu in at Fullback, or bring him in at centre and let Farnworth have a crack at Fullback. No more Isaako.

I was probably one of the last Isaako defenders heading in to this game, but that'll do me. Don't think he should ever play first grade for the club again. The lack of effort and attention to detail is absolutely mind boggling for someone with the physical tools and talent that he has.

Bring Niu in at Fullback, or bring him in at centre and let Farnworth have a crack at Fullback. No more Isaako.
Yea mate, I'm right there with you, i have defended Isaako a lot as well but tonight was a deal breaker for me.
The rage i felt when he inexplicably let that ball go at the end of the first half instead of knocking dead was the last straw.
let the Tigers have him.

Isaako, Flegler and Glenn should not be in this side anywhere moving forward.
Give Herbie the week training at FB, and give him his shot now, nothing to lose. Offload Isaako to the Tigers and shop Flegler around.
Pull the Knights deal with Lodge, as he was again amongst our best tonight.
Is anyone able to confirm that this team actually train Monday-Friday? They’re a joke, with the exception of a couple of players.
Farnsworth is not the answer. He is an ok first grader at this stage. Id pick Mead there. Played well there in the UK. Isaako, milford and Glenn never to wear the jersey again. Flegler to QLD Cup to develop

If Staggs is back next week drop Isaako, Herbie to fullback

Curious how Herbie will go at #1 if he gets a shot. Am I going against the grain here if I say it won't go well?

Some people see him as a future superstar but he mostly just reminds me of Gerard Beale. Oh well, anything is better than more Isaako at this point.
I suggested last year we should go for Saab before he debuted. I got shot down that we had Herbie who is better. Please.

Neither is constructing a sentence that makes sense.
If you couldn't make sense of it, might be time to go back to school.
This is a conversation, not an English lesson.
Dunno why you are picking people apart after a frustrating game, but i suppose there's always one.

Ok person who's wont stop ranting about how shit the Broncos are.
Is that what im doing? Saying its frustrating to watch is calling the Broncos shit is it? (they are shit fyi)
Seriously dude, just put me on ignore and be on your way.

Ashton Sims will forever hold that spot in my heart, followed closely by Ben Hunts spear tackle in the GF.
This dumb isaako play in the worst ever broncos team is nothing in the scheme of things.
You have a point, perspective and all that, but when its fresh, it hurts worse lol.
I raged hard at Isaako tonight, but you are right, there have been way worse moments.

Jamayne either needs a break or some time on the wing.

Still not sure why no Oates, even if he was used in a wing-2nd row rotation

Yep, the Isaako experiment has fully run its course now. Got some attacking skill but lacks ball playing, support play, defensive prowess, positional play, brain and game awareness to make it as an NRL fullback.

This side has been littered with players like this over the last few years and the results have shown. Time to only invest in players that have an IQ over 70.

@Huge in regards to Flanagan, I got blocked out of the other page.

I did,I agreed with your thoughts on Flanagan, if you go have a look.

great coach, name smeared because he cheated which is fair enough but he doesn’t give a ****. He has the ego and balls to coach this club.

Im 100% off kevie, my mind is set on him and I can’t see it being changed. I don’t like the way we’re playing, not because of the floggings but just how we look structure wise, energy wise and trust with the man beside them. Yes we have some average players but they don’t lack talent they’re shit because they never seem to have their heads in the game. Whatever they’re being coached isn’t drilling into them. That’s bad coaching just like siebold. The buck stops with the boss and the boss is kevie. If I can’t do the absolute basics as an infantry soldier I get my arse handed to me and guess who gets it worse....the boss. Shit flows downstream
I never gave a single **** about the events of 2011. It was established long ago that Cronulla and Essenden weren't trying to cheat, they were duped by Dank and were trying to speed up recovery times. Anyway, that is the past and the lessons were learned I'm sure. Just about everyone deserves a second chance.

I was more interested in what Flanagan the coach could do. KW was always up against it but we aren't there yet in the fundamentals. KW needs to be a leader here. The press conference should be interesting. I'm wondering if KW has hit the wall yet.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • BroncoFan94
  • Skathen
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrMoore
  • Bronx48
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Harry Sack
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • HVbronco
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.