Round 13 - Dragons vs Broncos

He said we we’re looking internally. Ie Cobbo/farnsworth
Oh ok that makes it all better. An 18 year old with no ball playing and someone who's a centre/winger and can't pass. You're right, Donaghy is onto it.

Which page is this? The live game thread? It's locked and not open to further replies mate, that's all.
Oh I know it wasn’t a complaint I just took so long to wb.

Im definitely not complaining, I can see I’ve used the incorrect wording.

What did he say?
Not much at all. Was asked about Isaall and said it was best for him and the team that he come off.
The usual we made a lot of mistakes and was also asked about Dufty coming to the club but he didn’t bite.

No thanks to Niu. He's been a turnstile in QCup. I'd be giving him permission to join Fifita at the Titans.

Herbie looked okay up the back. Staggs to centre. Karmichael Hunt if he's not ready yet.
When will we ever see khunt? He might be old and shitty but at least it’s a bit of throw back cheer for the fans

That one sucked majorly. That play on half time by Isaako took pretty much whatever faith I had I'm him succeeding at fullback and threw it out the window. Who gets tried there now though? Farnworth or Mead? Mead would probably have a few combos with Kelly from the titans days, but Farnworth is the better medium to long term option.

Flegler is freaking frustrating as hell. You can see the potential in him, you can see he's worked on his game, but it has done absolutely nothing for the team overall. Where Hass does the basics simply in attack, Flegler simply overdoes it. The ice is getting really thin with him, but if someone can get in his ear and tell him to simplify his game, there may still be some hope for him.

Glenn I think could play the role we are chasing Capewell for, Second rower/centre off the bench. He and Gillett both played centre in the past due to injury from memory.

Turned it off with 16mins to go. After not bothering with the second half last week. This is new, I have finished watching every game I have started watching, in my living memory. I usually watch a couple games each week but I haven't since magic round.

I'm done with the stupid mistakes from our overpaid pretenders. I'm done with the rampant one-sided officiating. I'm done with Vlandysball. After the high of my first live game (v Titans) in many many years, something has switched off in my head tonight. Honestly I think I'm done. I am too emotionally invested for my own good and as someone who has fought with depression and anxiety, I'm feeling triggers so I gotta distance myself for a bit. Nights like tonight literally have me shitty for days and it's just not worth it. For me, it IS just a game, after all.

Some of these guys on our team need a real good sports psych. Idk what the club is doing in that space but since 2015 we have been weak mentally, and new players coming in have seemed to pick up on it. It's become a trend and it has got to stop.

Anyway. Didn't mean to make this about me. **** the NRL for ruining something I have dearly loved for 30 fucking years. I think that's what upsets me the most.
Yeah, I didn't get through the whole game myself. Decided to go and watch Hasbulla videos on Tik Tok instead.

The Other thing that has not been mentioned is his mistake right after half-time in the ruck, and the waste of a challenge. He knew he fucked that up, but his ego could not accept it, so he then fucked the team over twice by requesting a futile challenge.

That one sucked majorly. That play on half time by Isaako took pretty much whatever faith I had I'm him succeeding at fullback and threw it out the window. Who gets tried there now though? Farnworth or Mead? Mead would probably have a few combos with Kelly from the titans days, but Farnworth is the better medium to long term option.

Flegler is freaking frustrating as hell. You can see the potential in him, you can see he's worked on his game, but it has done absolutely nothing for the team overall. Where Hass does the basics simply in attack, Flegler simply overdoes it. The ice is getting really thin with him, but if someone can get in his ear and tell him to simplify his game, there may still be some hope for him.

Glenn I think could play the role we are chasing Capewell for, Second rower/centre off the bench. He and Gillett both played centre in the past due to injury from memory.
I wish Flegler would run it straight. Don't jink, just run straight. Get to your front, quick play the ball. Job done.

How much more simple does Kev have to go with these guys?

"boys, this person here, he's called a 'dummy half', he's on your side. He will have the ball in his hands in a second. If you could start running as he picks it up. Yes Flegler, that's it, good boy, well done.
Now, when he throws the ball at you don't let it hit the ground, unless you are past the white line at the other end of the field. No Flegler, not the line behind you, the other one. Now, when you catch it, the guys in the other coloured shirts will try to stop you from moving forward. Try to keep moving forward. Yes, with the ball. Well done.

Excellent. Now, have a break and we will answer any questions with Uncle Alfie about what you've just learnt"

flegler needs to be fired out of a cannon into the sun

alex glenn is a pitiful #drip and has been for years

+1 for mead at fb, he's one of the few in that team who could pass a naplan test

hang in there everyone there will be good times in the future too, just maybe not the near future

Anyway. Didn't mean to make this about me. **** the NRL for ruining something I have dearly loved for 30 fucking years. I think that's what upsets me the most.

Totally agreed.

I counted at least three times Lodge bent the line and got his arm free not once was there r anyone there to take his offload. Surely Kev must see this when he rewatches the game.

That's been happening all year, though. Support play is not a novel concept, it shouldn't have to be coached, but I also can't believe Kev hasn't highlighted it already - so are our players dumb, lazy, or a fatal combo of both?

This team is headed in a better direction than they were last year. I have no doubt about that. But it's still a few points of the compass away from the right direction. I hope Kevvie can keep turning them that way, and I think there has to be a marked improvement in year two. But a lot of the guys running around out there tonight can't be running around in a Broncos jersey next year for that to happen.

I never gave a single **** about the events of 2011. It was established long ago that Cronulla and Essenden weren't trying to cheat, they were duped by Dank and were trying to speed up recovery times. Anyway, that is the past and the lessons were learned I'm sure. Just about everyone deserves a second chance.

I was more interested in what Flanagan the coach could do. KW was always up against it but we aren't there yet in the fundamentals. KW needs to be a leader here. The press conference should be interesting. I'm wondering if KW has hit the wall yet.
There basically wasn’t a press conference.

He felt Isaako and the team needed a break, hence why Isaako was hooked and he was asked about Dufty.

That was pretty much it.… 🤦‍♂️

There basically wasn’t a press conference.

He felt Isaako and the team needed a break, hence why Isaako was hooked and he was asked about Dufty.

That was pretty much it.… 🤦‍♂️
The team needs a break?!?

They've only played about 4 fucking halves of football the whole season. The rest of the time they’ve been running around with their dicks in their hands.

The team needs a break?!?

They've only played about 4 fucking halves of football the whole season. The rest of the time they’ve been running around with their dicks in their hands.
Needed a break from Isaako continuing to f*ck up…

I like that old saying, the more things change…

That was putrid. Kevin refused to hook Milford last week until it was too late and refused to hook Isaako this week until it was too late.

Why does he want to be an NRL coach, if he doesn’t want to make “tough” decisions?

Missed the game but watched the highlights. Jesus Christ Isaako was lazy. Classic broncos being lazy and stupid. There was 5 seconds left, just kick the ball out why watch it. Stupid.

My god herbie is overrated on here. Maybe give him a go at fullback because he’s fucking abysmal in defence at centre.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Rambstien
  • Bish
  • BroncosMan
  • KateBroncos1812
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • kiwibronco
  • jd87
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • bert_lifts
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.