Round 13 - Dragons vs Broncos

It's an endless nightmare.

Unable to beat this sh*ty Dragons team.

I can take those juniors mistakes anymore.

We played perfectly in attack. Despite the most pathetic defense i've ever seen, we hold the draw on the halftime....

I hate to put the whole responsability of a loss on the shoulders of one player, but tonight Jamayn was terrible.

He's directly involved in one try who kill the moral's troup just before the half.
And undirectly after the rest with another sad error, who lead to a yellow card and three tries on a row...

Curious how Herbie will go at #1 if he gets a shot. Am I going against the grain here if I say it won't go well?

Some people see him as a future superstar but he mostly just reminds me of Gerard Beale. Oh well, anything is better than more Isaako at this point.

**** that game, what an unlikable team the Dragons are.

I cannot stand looking at Ben Hunt. His stupid little kick after he scores a try and that shit eating smile. Laugh it up chuckles your legacy will always be dropping a grand final you dog ****.

Jack Bird, what a piece of shit that guy is. Would never, ever wish injury on a player but **** me i come close with him.

The unlikable team full of ex-Broncos players, alright. Its actually ok to have a laugh when you pull off a try from a dodgy kick. Whats he supposed to do, feel sad about hurting the Broncos feelings?

Can people stop saying selwyn was good... he was shithouse... a million errors both ball in hand and defensively

Of our regulars in the wooden spoon team from last year, who do we think is important moving forward?

For me: Farnworth, Haas, Staggs, Lodge, Carrigan, TPJ.

These guys don’t seem to have the unfounded arrogance that a lot of our shit years players had.

Did this all arrogance stem from our 08 NYC team? That era is finally coming to an end, but they were the first team to get plaudits for losing a GF and they’ve almost ridden that wave their whole careers.

Turned it off with 16mins to go. After not bothering with the second half last week. This is new, I have finished watching every game I have started watching, in my living memory. I usually watch a couple games each week but I haven't since magic round.

I'm done with the stupid mistakes from our overpaid pretenders. I'm done with the rampant one-sided officiating. I'm done with Vlandysball. After the high of my first live game (v Titans) in many many years, something has switched off in my head tonight. Honestly I think I'm done. I am too emotionally invested for my own good and as someone who has fought with depression and anxiety, I'm feeling triggers so I gotta distance myself for a bit. Nights like tonight literally have me shitty for days and it's just not worth it. For me, it IS just a game, after all.

Some of these guys on our team need a real good sports psych. Idk what the club is doing in that space but since 2015 we have been weak mentally, and new players coming in have seemed to pick up on it. It's become a trend and it has got to stop.

Anyway. Didn't mean to make this about me. **** the NRL for ruining something I have dearly loved for 30 fucking years. I think that's what upsets me the most.

That Isaako play is the angriest I've ever been at a sports player ever.

Someone said in the match thread 'I'll never get over that' and that is spot on. That's Isaakos 2015 Ben Hunt moment for me.

Glenn is depth at best, he does not score the tries Robati scores. Either of them. His defense is not enough to make up for his lack of offensive fire power.
Ashton Sims will forever hold that spot in my heart, followed closely by Ben Hunts spear tackle in the GF.
This dumb isaako play in the worst ever broncos team is nothing in the scheme of things.

I've been saying Isucko for ages on this forum. At least everyone finally sees what I saw. Now we just need to get Kevvie to see what a dud player Turpin is.

@Huge in regards to Flanagan, I got blocked out of the other page.

I did,I agreed with your thoughts on Flanagan, if you go have a look.

great coach, name smeared because he cheated which is fair enough but he doesn’t give a ****. He has the ego and balls to coach this club.

Im 100% off kevie, my mind is set on him and I can’t see it being changed. I don’t like the way we’re playing, not because of the floggings but just how we look structure wise, energy wise and trust with the man beside them. Yes we have some average players but they don’t lack talent they’re shit because they never seem to have their heads in the game. Whatever they’re being coached isn’t drilling into them. That’s bad coaching just like siebold. The buck stops with the boss and the boss is kevie. If I can’t do the absolute basics as an infantry soldier I get my arse handed to me and guess who gets it worse....the boss. Shit flows downstream

If isaako is anywhere near this team next week, kevie has lost me.

Alex "one set" Glenn was a big inclusion this week wasnt he?

How long have we been saying that we need to blow up and start again with our defensive structures? But here we are again We looked like we were defending in the seibold era. The fucking defensive line was running backwards!!!!! I just dont get it, why the **** cant we simply work on aggressive line speed. It cuts down the play makers time. Instead we ran back waiting for hunt and dufty just to do whatever they wanted.

Im a big supporter of Isaako..... but f*** that guy.
Sorry princess, i should have said i have defended Isaako a lot in the past, but tonight was the last straw for me.
Reading between the lines isn't hard.

With the comments on coaching, if we watch when we start to look poor it's always after errors. That's not a coaching thing. We have actually looked good when we can hold the ball. Last year when we held the ball we literally looked like we didn't know what to do with it. That was a coaching problem, mixed with having a team full of idiots. It's on certain players who make it more difficult for the rest of the team every week. Isaako, Flegler, Glenn, Milford and Turpin this year. Hopoate, Carrigan, Flegler, Shibasaki, Turpin, Lodge, Isaako, Sims, TPJ, Ofahengaue, Milford, Barba, Kahu, Wallace, McGuire and Glenn previously. I know it's a team sport but I'd despise playing alongside some of these geniuses.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Tmac
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • achievedrap
  • K-Style
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Thelmus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Locky field goal
  • broncos4life
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.