Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Isaac Luke 8 tackles?? I didn't notice his runs.. thought he might be a ball distributor and tackle sponge in the middle... what is his role in the team again?

The one thing I disagree with Gus Gould on is that the Broncos have too much talent to be in the position they are in. This seems optimistic as perhaps they could nudge up a few places on the ladder with some effort but gee they stack the paddock with plenty of 3rd rate cattle to complement the genuine talent.

Last edited:
Journos at the presser were more interested in trying to get Pies to talk shit on WB than ask anything about us.

Same shit as usual though about apparent great effort from his team...

Journos at the presser were more interested in trying to get Pies to talk shit on WB than ask anything about us.

Same shit as usual though about apparent great effort from his team...
really? disappointing. i've been f5'ing the shit outta fox sports nrl videos for his press conference.

Anyone see lodge and turps in the presser?
Whilst lodge played shit tonight, I like that he spoke the truth and even had a little dig at the media and the circus they’re creating around the club. Telling us he wants to be there for these young fellas and trying to tell them this will get better.

Last edited:
First game I have watched in ovet a year, loved it!

Question.. How come Dearden hasn't played more games?

Also... Croft did everything single thing Dearden did tonight.. just much less well.. he didn't look to add any running threat so why is he there? If we need players to catch and pass then there is Boyd and Luke (what does he do again?). Did anybody miss Milly?

Sorry what? First game you have watched in a year? And you are on a fan forum? And you know the recent nickname of one of our players? I am very confused.

really? disappointing. i've been f5'ing the shit outta fox sports nrl videos for his press conference.
It was shit. Went for like 3 minutes. Same shit different week from that robot. At least he is 1 game closer to the sack

Can only bank on dogs being worse... or Covid locking it down.

Aaaaand dogs are playing storm without CS9.... so may only be covid by the end of this week
Pretty sure we’re safe from the spoon this week.

That presser was a waste of time, same rubbish, same mystic chin rubbing and not a clue in sight.

Anyone see lodge and turps in the presser?
Whilst lodge played shit tonight, I like that he spoke the truth and even had a little dog at the media and the circus they’re creating around the club. Telling us he wants to be there for these young fellas and trying to tell them this will get better.
He really didn’t have much impact on the field tonight.

That presser was a waste of time, same rubbish, same mystic chin rubbing and not a clue in sight.
Maybe he should just recite one of his poems instead.

Active Now

• rj9
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Browny
  • Griffo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Aldo
  • Astro
  • mrslong
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • pennywisealfie
  • Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • teampjta
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.