Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Brisbane showed in the last 10 mins how good they can be in attack - phenomenal offloading.They need to be more positive and use the ball and their skill in attack, which is generally too conservative given the ability they have

That game was a learning curve for the boys. Don't try and win the game with every play when there's 20 still on the clock.

The naysayers in the live chat can EAD, that was a pretty courageous effort tonight.

It gets so frustrating watching the boring one out hit ups and bomb kicks. We have the players to throw the ball around.

Problem is, we had so many players who only came to life in the last 10 mins and they will now get a bit of leeway for a great play or a try when its not really deserved.

What a frustrating game. Kahu saved his worst kick for the season so far when we actually really needed him to land it. Still not impressed with Moga hogging it when he should be giving it to Oates getting him 1v1 with his oppsosite number, that shit is frustrating as ****. Benji I thought should have passed it on that last play, pretty sure we had a huge overlap.... Anyway, such is life. Move onto next week I guess.

I might be alone on this thought, but I honestly believe that Marshall just earned the rest of the season with that game. Sure he made a couple of errors in defence and in attack, but he played with fucking heart, and he played fucking aggressive, FAR more enthusiasm than Hunt has shown in the last year and a half.

6) Milford
7) Marshall

14) Nikorima

#BuntHunt

- Win 5 games straight, shoot to 2nd

- Origin period begins

- Lose 2 in a row, drop to 5th

I'm fucking over this predictable bullshit.

Our last ten minutes of the game were brilliant. We cruised up the field and our 2nd phase play is what created our chances, but Mcguire fucked it up for us on the 4th play. Imagine if we played like that all game

Brave effort from the Broncos.

Played like they were fighting in the trenches and nearly got the result late in the contest.

Pangai Jr was impressive on return. Quiet first stint, but when Wayne needed some spark he put his hand up and looked dangerous everytime he touched the football. If he can continue to develop, the Broncos attack will have that extra dimension it's been missing.

I was just thinking about how rubbish this week has been as a Broncos/Queensland supporter. Awful performance last Saturday against the Warriors, record loss on Wednesday now a close one against Sydney where it could have gone either way. It's been tough but you'd have to imagine it will get easier next week when they play the Rabbitohs at home.

Our last ten minutes of the game were brilliant. We cruised up the field and our 2nd phase play is what created our chances, but Mcguire fucked it up for us on the 4th play. Imagine if we played like that all game

The dude is Gallen on the fourth.

Useless.

TPJ is my favourite Bronco. He will be a superstar Lock/Second Rower in the future.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Jeza23
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • davidp
  • Dony Eliakim
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.