Round 13 - Sharks vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on Hoffman?

I want him back in the team we are seriously short on players with all these injuries.
Why don't Melbourne ever get injuries to their key players ffs, it feels like they haven't missed a game in 5 years.

ningnangnong said:
mrslong said:
I just read that this will be Lockyer's last club game in Sydney.

Not necessarily...if we make the finals. But I guess that is known as a 'finals game'.
yes. and obviously he will be playing origin 2. but the last "club" game is this weekend (assuming he gets selected for origin 3).

And Nick Kenny must NEVEr play first grade again! [icon_pray. What's wrong with Carlaw (I feel dirty)

I would easily prefer Carlaw over Kenny.

Any chances Hodges will play this week?

I named Carlaw in front of Kenny...

We just don't have the depth to cover for four key forwards.

do we have any props? same problem as last year again.

hannant yes, and then.. ?? kenny is useless. anderson is useless. tronc i dont mind, he still injured? whens mcguire back?

sharks will dominate us in the forwards.

Never should have let go of Clinton IMO.

Came of age in his final season here.

Yep was very sad to see him go, he was one of our few decent props and then we let him go, WTF!

Another good prop for net year is still needed, Hannant can't do it on his own.
If Tronc isn't injured he should be selected, he's much better than Kenny.

will be interesting to see what changes if any come this week after griffins post game comments.

broncospwn said:
Yep was very sad to see him go, he was one of our few decent props and then we let him go, WTF!

Another good prop for net year is still needed, Hannant can't do it on his own.
If Tronc isn't injured he should be selected, he's much better than Kenny.

edit: Can we get Clinton back? Where did he go?

Hull KR.

He was good but only played to his money's worth once (vs. Parramatta 2009) and the rest of the time he was being matched by Kenny.

Still can't believe we released Bulla for him.

Big Pete said:
Hull KR.

He was good but only played to his money's worth once (vs. Parramatta 2009) and the rest of the time he was being matched by Kenny.

Still can't believe we released Bulla for him.

No shame in that, Kenny was actually being discussed as a possible test player at one stage.

Agree about Civo though. I don't know the specific details there - everyone seems to be at fault - but I was extremely disappointed to see him go. Definitely my favourite player outside of the Broncos, have a lot of respect for the bloke.

ningnangnong said:
Definitely my favourite player outside of the Broncos, have a lot of respect for the bloke.

he might be the best role model for kids that the league has at the moment. legend

Yeah Kenny made the train on squad but honestly at his best he was just a good club player. Considering the cash Clinton was on, he should've been out-performing Kenny all the time.

Big Pete said:
Yeah Kenny made the train on squad but honestly at his best he was just a good club player. Considering the cash Clinton was on, he should've been out-performing Kenny all the time.
And Lockyer should be out-performing everyone else all the time as well.

Lockyer at least puts in every game and isn't getting shown up by Shane Perry.

There were times you could question Clinton, especially in that 08 semi and the run home in 09.

Sharks doing fairly well against Melbourne in Melbourne yesterday doesn't exactly fill me with hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.