Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Could go either way.

If we don't win this we are in a fair bit of strife IMO.

1. Hoffman
2. Copley
3. Reed
4. Beale
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace/Norman
8. Dodds
9. McCullough
10. Hannant
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Baptiste
15. Hala
16. Carlaw
17. Frei

I hear Wallace could be struggling with a knee injury.

Apparently the Sharks will have some people returning from injury, which should help them.

If we don't win this, our season is in serious danger IMO.

I like the initiative beads and I believe Frei will be great down the track but now is not the time to throw rookies into the mix.

The forward pack I'd go with...

8. Ben Hannant
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Dane Carlaw
11. Alex Glenn
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

14. Kurt Baptiste
15. Nick Kenny
16. Mitchell Dodds
17. Scott Anderson

Might sound harsh dropping Hala but what we need right now in our forward pack is experience - Hala just seems lost out there at times and he just doesn't have a big enough motor.

Not a fan of Anderson but with McGuire, Tronc, Gillett and Te'o out beggers can't be choosers.

And yes before I'm pulled up on it I believe there is a difference between being an inexperienced front row forward and an inexperienced hooker.

I chucked frei on the bench for a bit of variety.

I saw where you were coming from Beads - you can't keep doing the same things and expecting a different result - League just doesn't work that way. However as a fan of Frei I can tell you he isn't ready to become that player to turn things around.

I don't think Kenny deserves to be in the side at the moment TBH. Would prefer Hala to come on 10mins before halftime to crash and bash.

Kenny has been good coming off the bench and can be relied on in defence.

Hala can only be relied on for 10 minutes, when you're on a slide, you don't want to carry players like him.

Not to mention, I believe a gypsey must of cursed Hala, I've never seen him win a game in first grade.

We have to win this, we're kidding ourselves if we don't IMO.

Any one going to the game I be there it's only a 5 min walk from my place can't wait

first team to 12 points probably wins this ...

Big Pete said:

Absolute utter rot. He has been average in defence and abysmal in attack. Must be marked "never to play first grade again".

This is a must win game. We can't have a passenger like the dipshit physio.

Beggers can't be choosers in this situation with so many of our players out and performances against the Tigers, Storm and Roosters fill me with some level of confidence.

I just read that this will be Lockyer's last club game in Sydney.

mrslong said:
I just read that this will be Lockyer's last club game in Sydney.

Not necessarily...if we make the finals. But I guess that is known as a 'finals game'.

Coxy said:
Big Pete said:

Absolute utter rot. He has been average in defence and abysmal in attack. Must be marked "never to play first grade again".

This is a must win game. We can't have a passenger like the dipshit physio.
[eusa_clap.gi
When he was playing against Manly the exact thought that came to my head was "Must be marked never to play first grade again."

He gets rolled back in attack and his defence is nothing to write home about.

What ever we're paying him it would be better of used for physio services than football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • dasherhalo
  • Big Del
  • mystico
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncsgoat
  • Palmer Wapau Fanclub
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • Strop
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.