Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

So very proud tonight. This win proves we have turned a corner. I've been saying that for weeks, but for us to be able to win with people rested after origin plus having nobody on the bench for the last 20 proves it.

If we can have the right players fit towards the end of the year, we're every chance!

With 2 minutes to go and broncos up by 6

michael Ennis- “Canberra just need to find the knockout punch”

Lol yeah I loved this. "Ricky Stuart is starting to get nervous, his side is right on top with only 2 and a half minutes to go" umm 🤔
I was shaking my head at Ennis. Raiders weren't all over us at all. I thought we had them covered. It was like he wasn't actually watching the game...

I was shaking my head at Ennis. Raiders weren't all over us at all. I thought we had them covered. It was like he wasn't actually watching the game...
Was the greatest laugh of my weekend so far tbh.

Walters great bench use again

Everyone bagging him for not taking Walters off.. the reason he did that was to save an interchange. We had players backing up from origin, we needed that extra interchange (more then anticipated obviously with the iniuries)

You don't win the gf in June but you can lose your chance then. Important solid win, Melbourne style. Replacement players did a fine job. Reynolds will be restricted next week and we can now really look forward to playing Melbourne.

Tonight's two points pays in advance for a likely loss next week but that frees up our guys to have a more carefree approach. Sometimes that means more productive.

We are supposed to be able to produce quality even with replacements and so I say, well done everyone in the organisation, we have a real team.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • simplythebest
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brotherdu
  • Strop
  • Mighty Bronx
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • porouian
  • BroncoFan94
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Scorchie
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.