COMPLETE [Round 14, 2024] Broncos vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
How are we tackled 1m from our try line from a kick off. Seriously we are the only team in this competition that could pull that off

We need to start calling these a cobbo classic.

Lee briers is rumoured to be chasing a transfer to souffs with loyal husband bennett. I would be sad to see him go but if he's truly chasing that (likely media just stirring shit and getting clicks with broncos rumours) I wouldn't fight to keep him either. Feel like whilst our attack has been good this year, we have mostly got by on individual brilliance and he has struggled to get on top of teams knowing what to expect from us more. There isn't a coach in the game who couldn't get top 3 attack with the attack-skillset of our squad. You add to that Reynolds and Walsh are students of the game by all accounts and there will be a que lining up to be attacking coach at the broncos.
Our recruitment is all around attack. It centres around Walsh's erratic play's.

Defence and building territory isn't a strategy for the Broncos. We've seen this all year.

I think Kevin is in trouble. If he believes in what going on is the future for the Broncos, he's done. All year we've made excuses for our defence.

Line speed in defence has killed us. Can't control a game. Error riddled. Relying on freakish play's to get us home.

We can’t defend the simple stuff. It’s bizarre

Oates is done. Arthars better be back next week

I'm still perplexed by the knock on calll....

Can anyone tell me why dick fingers tapped it back on our own fucking line?

If Hynes was playing I get the feeling this would be 28-12 by now

Game could be over here. Broncos stayed asleep after half time.

We are getting fucking bashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • YeahNahMate
  • Xzei
  • Skyblues87
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • lynx000
  • Bronx48
  • Tmac
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.