COMPLETE [Round 14, 2024] Broncos vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Gutsy, getting destroyed in the ruck but gutsy.

I want to see us get more depth in attack. Their defence is up and in our face every play so i want to see us use the second man block play in our yardage sets with depth. Once we are on the front foot quick play the balls and get the little forwards using footwork in the middle.

Can we fire our attacking coach into the sun? Can concentrate our coaching money on defence and controlling territory?
Lee briers is rumoured to be chasing a transfer to souffs with loyal husband bennett. I would be sad to see him go but if he's truly chasing that (likely media just stirring shit and getting clicks with broncos rumours) I wouldn't fight to keep him either. Feel like whilst our attack has been good this year, we have mostly got by on individual brilliance and he has struggled to get on top of teams knowing what to expect from us more. There isn't a coach in the game who couldn't get top 3 attack with the attack-skillset of our squad. You add to that Reynolds and Walsh are students of the game by all accounts and there will be a que lining up to be attacking coach at the broncos.

Ball control is key. As great as walsh is, we’re more controlled when he’s not playing.

So many 6 agains right on the line.
**** me dead, 3 back to back.

We haven't really found a way to get Cobbo in the game much.

Hopefully that changes.

How fucking unbearable is mick Ennis commentating a sharks game... add to that they are playing the broncos and it is deadset embarrassing...

He cant play first grade anymore.

Hopefully that changes.
That might be him too. I also think the sharks edge are rushing up very quickly*. I expect mam to take advantage of that 2nd half..

*very quickly = suspiciously quickly

Hopefully that changes.
I think ezra and sailor have not had a lot of repa together recently and it shows. Bit clunky when sailor pops up and cobbo isn't getting any space as a result.

Hopefully that changes.
Hard to get a centre into the game when we are parked within our own 30m line for most of the match.

jesus i have an 8 minute delay in my game.

I like what I've seen from the middle third of the Broncos, I'm surprised the Sharks haven't attacked the edges more. Everybody knows the Broncos are deficient around the left edge yet Atkinson has proved a real handbrake for the Sharks attack, I'm sure we'll see a more expansive brand of footy in the second half.

Need to see some more improvement from Sailor and Mam in the second. Would like to see them open up some space for Piakura in the second.

I think we're also missing Xavier's impact off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • phoenix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • Dreaglor
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • theshed
  • scobie
  • eggstar10
  • Financeguy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Ffs...
  • Morkel
  • jd87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • sooticus
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.