19:35

Sharks

Team Lists

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
The bye should help, but will be a tough game - although we got the win last year.

Really need to fix up our defence.

Broncos 2 - Sharks 1

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Staggs and Arthars hopefully in. I’d drop Walters for Mozer for this game after Billy’s ‘performance’ against the titans.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Cronulla have a harder edge to them this year (despite being demolished by penrith).

If Hynes gets through Origin I he'll probably back up which will make it a tough game. Hopefully our guys make it through unscathed.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
No origin players backing up so it’s up to our depth to come in and do something. Our team is so much weaker with Sailor injured during this origin period. It’s a must win

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Hopefully we have some players back by the time this rolls around... who fucking knows what kind of carnage origin will have this year

Sharks getting lucky yet again with Nicho putting in potentially the worst performance of his career to play himself out of origin contention and therefore not have to back up for this game...

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I think we really need to rest our origin guys but given our lack of depth, absolutely no idea how we make a team if we do. I would love to see Mozer get a game over Walters too, let him get that wrist right, he was terrible today.

Maybe run out something like:
1. Mariner
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Karapani
5. Leota
6. Madden
7. Rogers
8. Jensen
9. Smoothy
10. Willison
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Mozer
15. Baker
16. Hunt
17. Gosiewski

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Sharks getting lucky yet again with Nicho putting in potentially the worst performance of his career to play himself out of origin contention and therefore not have to back up for this game...
He got concussed and injured, he's still the best halfback the selectors have to pick from.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
He got concussed and injured, he's still the best halfback the selectors have to pick from.
He passed his HIA but didn't come back because of 'tightness' in his calf... can't see them picking him if he can't train.

I hope they do pick him

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
I'm sorry but that shocking performance means all the origin boys need to back up. Not their fault but the crap that the team served up earns them no reprieve.

That was honestly disgusting. Screamed arrogance. Normally not this pissed after 1 loss and believe players deserve a chance to make up for it but I hope 2 or 3 get dropped to be honest.

**** origin, broncos are what pays their bills.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
Staggs and Arthars hopefully in. I’d drop Walters for Mozer for this game after Billy’s ‘performance’ against the titans.
bad bad bad idea, he wasnt that bad compared to Haas, Karapani and about 5 other players

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I'm sorry but that shocking performance means all the origin boys need to back up. Not their fault but the crap that the team served up earns them no reprieve.

That was honestly disgusting. Screamed arrogance. Normally not this pissed after 1 loss and believe players deserve a chance to make up for it but I hope 2 or 3 get dropped to be honest.

**** origin, broncos are what pays their bills.
We’re not gonna get any of the origin boys to back up. Time for our depth to stand up and put in some big performances. Sharks, Wahs and Dragons. Let’s win 2 out of 3! We can do it

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
The bye should help, but will be a tough game - although we got the win last year.

Really need to fix up our defence.

Broncos 2 - Sharks 1
Even Santa has turned doom and gloom

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I'm prepared for a loss. We're going to be fucked in the ass by Origin a tonne more than Cronulla will be, and to be honest I'm not so sure now that one bye weekend is enough to recharge the batteries. Our injury toll is really catching up with us.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • scobie
  • phoenix
  • pennywisealfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Manlyman
  • Johnny92
  • Gympie devil
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.