19:35

Sharks

Team Lists

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Why the **** has Baker been selected over Willison? Is he injured?

did you even read the late mail ... or did you jump as soon as Kevvie did the slightest thing you could possibly be outraged about ... makes you look foolish.

from NRL.com

"Xavier Willison will miss the game due to the birth of his first child"

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I can't believe we're $1.56 favourites and everyone are tipping us.

If we can put in a great defensive display and cut out the bad errors, it's a winnable game but we haven't been that good at either of those things, especially in the past month.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

If we can put in a great defensive display and cut out the bad errors, it's a winnable game but we haven't been that good at either of those things, especially in the past month.

That will be the no Hynes factor

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008

I dunno about the sharks. Get the impression when the other teams go up a gear at the business end they'll stall. Not firing a single shot against the panthers should be ringing massive alarm bells.

I think we'll win tonight and raise further question marks over their prem viability.

Edit: saw hynes isn't playing. Defs smashing these *****.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
a good defensive display is only thing that will make me believe we are a chance still this year.

that last game against titans is super worrying. You dont see to many teams let in that many soft tried and be there at pointy end.

if we follow tonight up with same display i think this season will be a right off

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
a good defensive display is only thing that will make me believe we are a chance still this year.

that last game against titans is super worrying. You dont see to many teams let in that many soft tried and be there at pointy end.

if we follow tonight up with same display i think this season will be a right off
The only time our defense on the left hand side has been upto scratch has been when we have had both Cobbo and Arthars on that side. Having the inexperienced Karapani and Oates who has serious issues that need to be addressed for his future doesn't shock me it was so dreadful last week, not that they were alone either.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Edit: saw hynes isn't playing. Defs smashing these *****.

To be fair, this is the same team that beat Storm in Melbourne without him. Storm were missing Hughes and Paps, but we're also missing Reyno and Walsh.

I think Sharks are frauds but I also think we haven't been anywhere near where we were this time last year and Sharks are more than capable of exploiting our weaknesses and winning this game.

We need to be good defensively.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
To be fair, this is the same team that beat Storm in Melbourne without him. Storm were missing Hughes and Paps, but we're also missing Reyno and Walsh.

I think Sharks are frauds but I also think we haven't been anywhere near where we were this time last year and Sharks are more than capable of exploiting our weaknesses and winning this game.

We need to be good defensively.
We weren't that good this time last year and we didn't have the injury crisis we have this year.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
Think sailor at the back will be good a little more calm than walsh at the back not pushing the pass so often

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
We need to score at least 40+ tonight given all the other earlier results.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • ezpz
  • Howie
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • winslow_wong
  • Lurker
  • Allo
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.