PRE-GAME [Round 14, 2024] Broncos vs Sharks

Wish we had Arthars too. Cronulla's wingers are fast and hard to handle.

Spiral bomb to Sione Katoa all night please.
Traditionally, we fancy our bombshell towards either to opponents middle third $/ left side of the field. Katoa plays their right edge.

But yeah, if Oates can run any faster and can use his height, we can bomb to their left instead of right all night.

On a different note, with the bye in 2 weeks again, I reckon Arthurs would sit out the next 2 weeks and be back for R17. Can’t wait for him to be back though.

Traditionally, we fancy our bombshell towards either to opponents middle third $/ left side of the field. Katoa plays their right edge.

But yeah, if Oates can run any faster and can use his height, we can bomb to their left instead of right all night.

On a different note, with the bye in 2 weeks again, I reckon Arthurs would sit out the next 2 weeks and be back for R17. Can’t wait for him to be back though.
I just want us to destroy Katoa's confidence like Penrith did early

No point coming back for rabbitohs early and risking it. Extra 2 weeks will do him good even if it's just confidence in it holding up.

They usually work to the right tram track , then kick to the opponents left wing or centre field .
Walsh usually kicks from the left / middle .

Right footers kicking into the left corner is a more difficult kick with less room for error . Also right footers being pressured from the right are not as comfortable getting contacted . The chaser can get to the ball / kicking leg more easily coming in on the kickers right . Harder to regain your footing / balance if you are standing on your left foot and getting tackled from the right .

Extra 2 weeks will do him good even if it's just confidence in it holding up.

Pretty rare your jaw is gonna get tested ?
His weight and strength would be my worry . Eating through a straw makes it harder to keep up the food required to fuel the body for work outs .

Pretty pumped for game day! 2 weeks is too long to wait!

Hopefully our bench can handle longer minutes today, Patty had a huge defensive game on Wednesday, haven't re watched the 2nd half yet but I'm sure he played big minutes. Same as Haas, both need an early shower.

Expecting a better performance than titans game, after a week off (for most) and having normal centre pairing back in. Hopefully Cobbo isn't too buggered from Wednesday to help Oates out in defence.

Pretty impressive recovery for sailor, hopefully not underdone. Perfect timing for Walsh being out for a couple of weeks.

Carn Broncos!

pay particular attention to Walters comments on Walsh having his head taken off by Suaalii. it's one thing to read what he said, but actually watching his facial expressions and tone, definitely give his words more impact IMO

pay particular attention to Walters comments on Walsh having his head taken out by Suaalii. it's one thing to read what he said, but actually watching his facial expressions and tone, definitely give his words more impact IMO
[/QUOTE]

Kevy has earned the right to call the NRL out on this. He never complains or makes excuses which is why this is so much more meaningful. Good on him.

Why the **** has Baker been selected over Willison? Is he injured?

Active Now

• Allo
  • Tim K
  • Foordy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Muros
  • TimWhatley
  • Bronx48
  • MrMoore
  • winslow_wong
  • Jason Simmons
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Redux
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • leish107
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.