PRE-GAME Round 14 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but the best player finishes the sesson , we r doing good without playing real well. Why waste the rest of the season if kodi isn't cutting it? McCrone !!! The **** ???

Hunt isn't the best player right now, that's the point. He's arguably our 3rd or 4th best Half based on form. And the rest of the season wouldn't be wasted, we'll still make the top 8 and give it a fair crack, I don't see how persisting with Hunt through career worst form is going to improve our premiership odds.

In regards to your last line of text, put on your reading glasses champion.

Hunt isn't the best player right now, that's the point. He's arguably our 3rd or 4th best Half based on form. And the rest of the season wouldn't be wasted, we'll still make the top 8 and give it a fair crack, I don't see how persisting with Hunt through career worst form is going to improve our premiership odds.

In regards to your last line of text, put on your reading glasses champion.

Never mentioned persisting with hunt ! I said why persist with either if there playing bad , the inform players get the gig ! You mentioned giving McCrone a one year deal ????

Never mentioned persisting with hunt ! I said why persist with either if there playing bad , the inform players get the gig ! You mentioned giving McCrone a one year deal ????

I never mentioned giving McCrone a 1 year deal I said that it may be a hypothetical option B or C in the back of Wayne's mind if the Nikorima experiment doesn't prove to be fruitful.

I also never suggested we persist with Nikorima if he plays bad, by giving him the rest of the season I meant give him every opportunity to cement his spot, don't just drop him after a week or two if we lose.

Brisbane Broncos -

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu
6. Milford
17. Nikorima
8. Sims
9. McCullough
10. Blair
14. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. McGuire

11. Thaiday
15. Pangai Jr
18. Ofahengaue
19. Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• scobie
  • Mustafur
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.