PRE-GAME Round 14 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played in the Residents match as well and scored a four pointer. A great talent if he ever shakes the injury bug.

A great talent is a stretch!

Remember Wayne said Hunt won't be out of first grade for too long.... at the Dragons. How much are Dragons willing to pay or do the three player merry go round?

He wants to humiliate him by dropping him to the Jets. If he was staying here next year he would not have dropped him.
If he wanted to do that, he would have done it for the Warriors game

If he wanted to do that, he would have done it for the Warriors game

Old Bennett still has a heart. Gave hunt two more chances. Now he just wants to break hunt beyond repair so he'll be a broken bird at the dragons. but that'll most likely mean hunt will have a blinder against us next year. It always happens..

A great talent is a stretch!
You hadn't even heard of him three months ago and now your making comments about his ability. How many times have you seen him play this year?

You hadn't even heard of him three months ago and now your making comments about his ability. How many times have you seen him play this year?

?? I seen him in 20's and last year ! More than enough to have an opinion on him. I think he would be a solid player at best , not in a great talent league imo

?? I seen him in 20's and last year ! More than enough to have an opinion on him. I think he would be a solid player at best , not in a great talent league imo

I wouldnt say he is a great player, the word great gets thrown around too much these days. He is capable of being a good player though. Doesnt let anyone down.

I don't think hes being vindictive. I disagree with it based on what I know, but as others have said, we don't know all the facts. I doubt its attitude or he wouldnt have been selected last week.
More likely he was set some targets or follow hrough on a game plan and has failed. As others have said, his confidence may be shot.
Whilst I'm sure wb meant every word of hunt being able to fight his way back, short of injury I don't see it happening. One thing I remember Bennet saying on the radio was to the effect that most of the kids he meets are good kids, but he can only keep good footballers. It might sound heartless but its core of a good head coach. Ruthlessness, rather than vindictiveness.

14. Glenn
15. Pangai Jr
18. Ofahengaue
19. Marshall

That's the bench I saw..

This is one from the Broncos website.

LIKELY BRONCOS NRL SQUAD
1. Darius Boyd ©
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Tautau Moga
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
17. Kodi Nikorima
8. Korbin Sims
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire
Interchange:
14. Alex Glenn
15. Tevita Pangai
16. Herman Ese’ese

Reserve: Joe Ofahengaue
Reserve: Benji Marshall
Reserve: Jai Arrow
Reserve: Jaydn Su’A
Coach: Wayne Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • abashii
  • Culhwch
  • Pablo
  • the_next
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Dexter
  • Mustafur
  • Morepudding
  • Tim K
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
  • jd87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • marw
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.