PRE-GAME Round 14 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kodi made the most of his opportunity while hunt was injured. Hunt returns and doesn't set the world on fire. So what does Bennett do? Go with a guy who's part of the future or a guy who is leaving and out of form?

Tommy has a ankle injury which he is struggling to overcome.

How many games has he played this season in ISC ? I liked what saw of him last season .
But I also like what Moga has been doing this season as well . I keep talkin him up . He better not make a fool outa me .

Correct me if i've got it wrong, but does it appear to anyone else that Milford has played better with Kodi alongside him ?

I don't have any stats to prove it but as a casual observer, it appears he has played his better football when Hunt hasn't been his halves partner :confusing:

Things definitely look a lot more stable with Kodi there.

Kodi made the most of his opportunity while hunt was injured. Hunt returns and doesn't set the world on fire. So what does Bennett do? Go with a guy who's part of the future or a guy who is leaving and out of form?

It only makes sense

yeah me either .. just my wishful thinking that we could get Bird and finally dump Moga. especially if we aren't gonna use Hunt
Correct me if i've got it wrong, but does it appear to anyone else that Milford has played better with Kodi alongside him ?

I don't have any stats to prove it but as a casual observer, it appears he has played his better football when Hunt hasn't been his halves partner :confusing:

I think there were some signs just prior to the Roosters game he was starting to make steps forward, but I would say it certainly hasn't hurt having him there.

I like Tommy . He played really well for Residents . Seems Uncle Wayne rates Moga higher ATM . Much like myself .

Dont think he does rate him higher honestly. Wayne loves Tommys attitude. The fact he put himself out there and played for us when we needed him while he was in agony most games goes a long way with Mr Bennett. If he didnt have those shoulder injuries, he would have got first crack at left center after his efforts last season.

They are fairly different types of centers. Tommy is probably less spectacular, wont make the meters like Moga as he is nowhere the size but he is far more reliable, wont give away as many penalties and is better defender and i still think he is better in attack as well. He has always been a reliable tryscorer for us both in the NRL and U20's.

All he needs to do now is string a run of games together. Quite a few players seem to get these little niggles after being out for a while. Until he does, Moga should hold his place.

How many games has he played this season in ISC ? I liked what saw of him last season .
But I also like what Moga has been doing this season as well . I keep talkin him up . He better not make a fool outa me .

He has played about 7 games i think. Scored 5 tries i think and 4 assists from memory. He has had a rough start to this season after his double shoulder surgery then he got his ankle turned in a tackle for Redcliffe a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks for the info Wolfie .

Looked at his wiki . Same age as Moga .

I'm with you on that one... without Hunt Milf takes on the first receiver role and plays both sides of the ruck a bit more which he looks comfortable doing compared to solely receiving it on his left edge.

The Hunt dropping smells of something else.

Bennett has never been one to drop a player on form after two weeks back from an injury especially when we didn't have a full strength side in either of those.

Perhaps there is something else to it, maybe a possible mid-year switch or maybe his attitude hasn't been that good lately or perhaps there is an issue within the playing group.

I don't think this has much to do with form.

The Hunt dropping smells of something else.

Bennett has never been one to drop a player on form after two weeks back from an injury especially when we didn't have a full strength side in either of those.

Perhaps there is something else to it, maybe a possible mid-year switch or maybe his attitude hasn't been that good lately or perhaps there is an issue within the playing group.

I don't think this has much to do with form.

I think its more getting hunts head and confidence up . WB said he needs to run more , playing for the jets is perfect for that and less pressure. We also have options that are atm just as good or better.

Wayne is being vindictive because Hunt is going to the Dragons. I don't care what he says. He could have told him to run the ball more and kept him in first grade.

Vindictive in what way(question mark)

Just heard a sound bite of Wayne saying he thought Ben had a big future at the broncs . But that ,,, er, changed , now kodi will definitely be the Brisbane no 7 next year .

# Moving on .

Thanks for the info Wolfie .

Looked at his wiki . Same age as Moga .
He played in the Residents match as well and scored a four pointer. A great talent if he ever shakes the injury bug.

Last edited:
Hope we get a dry track tomorrow night. Sick of wet condition football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • heartly87
  • john1420
  • Scorchie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • Kev_Guz
  • Financeguy
  • Hurrijo
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • phoenix
  • Howie
  • Dash
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • johnyE
  • Painin the Haas
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.