PRE-GAME Round 14 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So say we win the gf this year does hunt get a ring if he stays at qcup ?

I think its only the 17 who play on the day that get a ring. Its why Folkes gave Steve Price his one in the dogs win in 04

I honestly think this is the reason.

Interested to see how he plans to use Benchi

I hope so ... but if there is no chance of him getting back in the side hopefully we can make that deal where we get Bird early (Dragons get Hunt, Sharks get Dugan)

I hope so ... but if there is no chance of him getting back in the side hopefully we can make that deal where we get Bird early (Dragons get Hunt, Sharks get Dugan)
Honestly can't see that happening.

That was a Daniel scoop wasn't it? No chance.

re Bird .
We have 2 good centres . Need a left 2nd rower or lock

I think Bird > Glen or Sammy on left edge . But a lock who can run angles and occasionally pass the ball would add a lot .

I think Bird > Glen or Sammy on left edge . But a lock who can run angles and occasionally pass the ball would add a lot .

We have Su'A and I think Oates wants to be a second rower in the next year or two if we want to keep him.

re Bird .
We have 2 good centres . Need a left 2nd rower or lock
We have one good center and one liability.

We are well set in the back row and lock

**** no ... I want him back at starting prop.

I know you don't rate him, But Arrow should be our starting lock, he has all the skills we need from our lock.

So.. we're not well set at Lock.

We have a prop playing out of position and a guy who clearly isn't doing enough in QCUP in the opinion of WB to force his way in to the team.

If people want someone else at lock, Pangai is impressing pretty well. Got an offload too, I know people love that.

That appears to be the consensus from people I've spoken to in the know, TPJ is viewed as our long term starting Lock.

Which may have an insight as to why we're playing McGuire out of position this season instead of blooding Arrow. TPJ may need another full off-season to get physically prepared for the role.

Moga to wing , oates into second row

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mustafur
  • Pablo
  • Aldo
  • Morepudding
  • Tim K
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dexter
  • jd87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • marw
  • BruiserMk1
  • LGH
  • MTF75
  • RolledOates
  • phoenix
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.