PRE-GAME Round 14 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree.

Every tried making a Maranta montage?

It doesn't matter what highlights, music or fancy effects you put into it, you aren't making him look great!
He was saving himself for the ARU. Now there's a highlights reel.

Except that time when he was tackled and then got up and ran in a try.

I know a Roosters fan that still complains about that to this day.

I know a Roosters fan that still complains about that to this day.
Was the most hilariously stupid refereeing decision ever. If it had been against us I wouldn't stop complaining either. A la Jamie Lyon torso try (mother fucker)

Not a big Phil fan . But he does talk sense occasionally .

I said half of what i`ve seen he`s capable of . How many knee recons has Jordan Kahu had ?

3 or 4 at a guess, but he has a lot more ability and versitility than Moga.

I think he has been fairly fortunate he hasn't had any competition really as our other options haven't been fit. He needs to bring a lot more discipline to his game in his defence and cut out the silly penalties.

I was highlighting what he`s capable of . You could name any player and make a bloopers reel . They are humans . They all make mistakes .

Not many guys who could throw those passes like he did . On both sides of the field .

Show me some poor defense and missed tackles please .Other than against the Roosters 1st time . I seem to have missed them . Must of been when I went for a piss during a game .

Like I said, if I could be bothered, which I can't, I could comfortably find plenty. I remember watching him playing ISC against Ipswich and getting absolutely slaughtered.

I think you are exaggerating his passing. Plenty of players can flick the ball out to the winger. You might have an argument if it was something he does repeatedly. Maybe you need to find clips of him doing it 20 or 30 times to prove your point.

I am happy enough to give Moga the season to see if he can play like he did in the last 10 minutes against the Roosters on a more regular basis and cut out the stupid stuff.

He has a busted knee . Not busted hands .

I hate it when a player passes like that. Unless they are reaching around in a tackle to offload it.

There is always that increased risk of the ball being intercepted because it's travelling slower, or it going forward.

This is not basketball. Pass it properly.

He has a busted knee . Not busted hands .

Have we got any of him doing that in a Broncos shirt? How old are those clips? He didn't play a lot for the Cowboys iirc, mostly in 2014 wasn't it?

I am happy enough to give Moga the season to see if he can play like he did in the last 10 minutes against the Roosters on a more regular basis and cut out the stupid stuff.
Not really much choice in the matter. There isn't anyone else.
Have we got any of him doing that in a Broncos shirt? How old are those clips? He didn't play a lot for the Cowboys iirc, mostly in 2014 wasn't it?

Was the most hilariously stupid refereeing decision ever. If it had been against us I wouldn't stop complaining either. A la Jamie Lyon torso try (mother ******)
Have you got footage of this torso try? I've never found it online.

Have you got footage of this torso try? I've never found it online.
I've searched. NRL has conveniently scoured it from the interwebs.

EDIT: If anyone has footage of Round 9, 2009 please post the video online.

EDIT#2: This try was also a load of shite from that round

Last edited:
I've searched. NRL has conveniently scoured it from the interwebs.

EDIT: If anyone has footage of Round 9, 2009 please post the video online.

EDIT#2: This try was also a load of shite from that round

I'm actually ok with that one.

PS. I'm not ok with that one but I must see the mythical torso try.

Edit: @Super Freak do your thing!

Pete Badel reporting that Hunt has been dropped for tomorrows match.

Unfortunately Wayne is past it.

Pete Badel reporting that Hunt has been dropped for tomorrows match.

there goes the official BHQ scapegoat ...

we will need a new one quick smart. BHQ needs a scapegoat.

any nominations?

there goes the official BHQ scapegoat ...

we will need a new one quick smart. BHQ needs a scapegoat.

any nominations?

The nominees are as follows

- Tautau Moga
- Josh McGuire
- Sam Thaiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• scobie
  • Dreaglor
  • Mustafur
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.