PRE-GAME Round 14 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when a player passes like that. Unless they are reaching around in a tackle to offload it.

There is always that increased risk of the ball being intercepted because it's travelling slower, or it going forward.

This is not basketball. Pass it properly.

The warriors back in the day utilized "the basketball pass" quite well

I hate it when a player passes like that. Unless they are reaching around in a tackle to offload it.

There is always that increased risk of the ball being intercepted because it's travelling slower, or it going forward.

This is not basketball. Pass it properly.

Go to junior rep camp . That`s what they teach these days . Rubber footballs are able to be gripped in one hand .
Leather footies went with the dinosaurs .
Part of the reason each year level has the appropriate sized football . So they can pass one handed . Once upon all grades played with the same leather football .

How do you pass when the defense is using block tackling ? Hold it in one hand .Fend on the side of the tackler . Pass with the free hand .

Last edited:
The nominees are as follows

- Tautau Moga
- Josh McGuire
- Sam Thaiday

I don't think it will be McGuire ... But Moga and Thaiday are obvious candidates

Love it when Wayne agrees with me.

Have a good time in QCUP Benjamin.

McGuire at lock. It has the people riled up

you could be right ...

I'll nominate a former BHQ scapegoat to regain his old position ... Andrew McCullough

and a new whipping boy in Alex Glenn

I'm truly loving these pro-Hunt tears, they're salty, yet delicious.

I wouldn't celebrate just yet, because if we lose a few games i expect that the anti hunt brigade will start back tracking and calling for his reinstatement (unless they are too stubborn)

they may of course have selected a new scapegoat by then and would be calling for his axing.

1qhy7q.jpg

I wouldn't celebrate just yet, because if we lose a few games i expect that the anti hunt brigade will start back tracking and calling for his reinstatement (unless they are too stubborn)

they may of course have selected a new scapegoat by then and would be calling for his axing.

We'll of course give the new scapegoat a year of shit form, first...

Bennett just confirmed that Nikorima will start at Halfback, Benji on the bench.

Hopefully this puts a rocket up his ass and he comes back to kill it, if he does come back.
I honestly think this is the reason.

Interested to see how he plans to use Benchi

I honestly think this is the reason.

Interested to see how he plans to use Benchi

Possibly move Niko to hooker to give Macca a spell and Benji to 7 or just benji at 14 for some attacking impact. Will be interesting either way.

I reckon he didn't respond well to Bennetts comments and got dropped as a result

So say we win the gf this year does hunt get a ring if he stays at qcup ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Old Mate
  • Johnny92
  • Mustafur
  • scobie
  • Dreaglor
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.