PRE-GAME Round 14 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think there may be a change or 2 come friday night

Benji in for kodi nikorima ?
Doubt it, Benji is only good if he plays the whole game and is settled in the halves, he is not an impact in dummy half like Nikorima is. He will either be starting or playing qld cup

Day off today, boys need a break.

There's been games where Arrow has done a couple offloads in a couple minutes and bends the line with each run. Anyway I'm sure Bennett sees his a talent, it's clear as day light.
He has been ok here and there, not great but not terrible either.

The problem for him is he needs to be more than that, otherwise he will get overtaken.

You say his talent is clear as day, that may be so but many talented players go nowhere - they don't make the most of their chance for whatever reason. That's not to say Arrow hasn't, but he hasn't exactly made you stand up and go WOW. If he has then you are easily pleased.

Dale Copley once upon a time was a talented youngster.

Uncle Wayne said he`ll make up his mind after the captain`s run . That`s Friday ?

BRONCOS NRL SQUAD

1. Darius Boyd ©
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Tautau Moga
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Korbin Sims
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire

Interchange:

14. Alex Glenn
15. Tevita Pangai
16. Herman Ese’ese
17. Kodi Nikorima

Reserve: Joe Ofahengaue
Reserve: Benji Marshall
Reserve: Jai Arrow
Reserve: Jaydn Su’A

Coach: Wayne Bennett
Looks like a full strength side. No excuses.

Any side with Moga in is not a full strength side :(

Any side with Moga in is not a full strength side :(

Sorry I disagree . Moga has improved in each outing . Showed us a glimpse of what he can do Saturday night . Good things to come IMO .

A man that size is gonna need some game time to regain confidence in the knee that`s been put back together 3 times in the last few years . Be patient . He`s gonna be a weapon as the season closes .

Moga shows us a glimpse every week, the main issue is that the glimpse is in the midst of 75 minutes of utter trash decision making, errors & penalties conceded.

Moga shows us a glimpse every week, the main issue is that the glimpse is in the midst of 75 minutes of utter trash decision making, errors & penalties conceded.

Sadly, thats pretty much bang on. Makes me wonder sometimes if he wouldnt be more damaging as a winger.

Playing on the same side of the field as Sammy and Alex Glen doesn`t help ...
Been a few times I thought there`s enough space for Moga to put something on .And the 2nd rowers hold onto the ball and run back infield . Those guys aren`t exactly ball players .
Also Milf`s run 1st / pass later is also a factor . Early ball like we see on the right side could see a difference .

Bunji threw him a slick pass the other week and he split the line .

Last edited:
One thing that has improved a lot is his defence I'm quite impressed.

he is good defensively if someone runs straight at him, but they second the start using footwork and lateral movements he is left clutching at thin air

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Jedhead
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.