NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
^lmao

Wighton has taken the early guilty plea

the big farlowski

the big farlowski

BRL Player
Feb 25, 2016
I agree about dropping Reed but if we do that, let's get Roberts on the left side where he will get loads of clean ball to put Oates away.

I really don't care who goes on the right side. Just as long as they are not red headed.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I agree about dropping Reed but if we do that, let's get Roberts on the left side where he will get loads of clean ball to put Oates away.

I really don't care who goes on the right side. Just as long as they are not red headed.

That's a bit unfair to Ronald McDonald, just because he looks like a psychotic, peadophile clown, he may well be very good at centre.

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
Roberts to left centre and then get Kahu to defend on the wing and Opacic or Seve defends in the centres and then vise-versa in attack. We really don't have too many options and I don't personally want to see Eden or Maranta back for us again.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
^lmao

Wighton has taken the early guilty plea

That should help us.

That would surely mean Rapana plays fullback. He has been great on the wing, but his performances at fullback haven't been that good. A good game every now and then, but he has been inconsistent there.

If he does play fullback, that would take a bit of sting out of their right side attack. BJ has been massively overrated and made to look better by the players around him, Rapana included. He is still a liability that we can exploit. Reed shouldn't have any problems marking up on him.

Either way, whoever marks up on Oates is going to have a tough night.

Last edited:
vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Are you having a laugh, Leilua and Rapana have spiders on them at the moment.

Reed will have plenty of problems arm-grabbing at either of them.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

I'm being serious.

Reed hasn't been as bad as people make him out to be.

Last edited:
Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013

Leilua always runs as a first option, and backs himself to break the tackle. His dummy lacks currency.

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
If Reed fails this week against BJ, he can sit out a couple weeks for mine and Roberts can have his spot so he can get some ball.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Prediction:

01: Boyd
02: Oates
03: Reed
04: Roberts
05: Kahu
06: Milford
07: Hunt
08: McGuire
09: Waddell
10: Blair
11: Glenn
12: Gillett
13: Parker (c)

14: Wallace
15: Thaiday
16: Ofahengaue
17: Nikorima

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
it may not happen yet but i heard today that reed may be having a holiday back in q cup... wait and see i guess

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Prediction:

01: Boyd
02: Oates
03: Reed
04: Roberts
05: Kahu
06: Milford
07: Hunt
08: McGuire
09: Waddell
10: Blair
11: Glenn
12: Gillett
13: Parker (c)

14: Wallace
15: Thaiday
16: Ofahengaue
17: Nikorima

What the hell. Why does Bennett keep picking Reed?! Was hoping he would get drop this week. Any one know if this team list Jimmee is left, or right centre ?

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Why the **** would we rest origin players now? They will have ample time to prepare for origin with the massive turn around.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
What the hell. Why does Bennett keep picking Reed?! Was hoping he would get drop this week. Any one know if this team list Jimmee is left, or right centre ?

That's not Bennett's pick, that's my pred... never mind. Yeah, Bennett, why do you keep picking Reed???? (Shakes fist).

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Why the **** would we rest origin players now? They will have ample time to prepare for origin with the massive turn around.

Who's resting Origin players? (Squints confused...)

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
it may not happen yet but i heard today that reed may be having a holiday back in q cup... wait and see i guess

Oh hell yaaa! When will we know for sure Tally?? This afternoon possibly? Sorry for all the question too but would that mean Jimmee would be left centre then? Finger cross !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • Jedhead
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Dash
  • BroncosAlways
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.