Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Tim Roby
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Steve Chiddy, Luke Patten
Kick-Off: 7:50pm
Broadcast: Channel 9 & Fox Sports 1

Last edited:
Just win FFS!

**** that Peranara clown
he is an absolutely fuckwit

Last evening at the Sofitel hotel in the city i seen the raiders there, an many of there supporters, an, even Ricky Stuart was there at the bar. Plus, the wallaby rugby team was there an i seen Israel Floau an he is huge/really tall an muscular. Some of my observations were listenin in: Jack Wigjton said he grew up in Orange an he seem like a really nice friendly fella. Jordan Rapana was racing an strutting around like an idiot what an ego ! Thirdly, Edrick Lee is super tall in person. Fourth, Pappalli is not tall but really chunky. Croker also seem like a nice fella. Lastly, Ricky Stuart greeted some kiddies in wheelchairs an got pic with them an sign there jerseys. He seem like a really nice guy. But , he was gettin stuck into the beer an had 2 while i was there looking at them. Wow hissuper short an a little chubbie to. I wanted to go chat an get photo but i was to shy heh.

The raiders fans i spoke with were super confident of winnin tonite and this is there year they say!

We had better win this.

The Raiders are a scrub tier club coached by the biggest muppet in the business. Mediocrity defines them.

I want more then just a win, I want to know that when our side walks off after the final whistle that they have put in a performance damn worthy of that jersey and that mean's more then just the scoreboard.

im not expecting a flogging but i am expecting a decent win. think wayne knows this is just about a must win match. to stay in touch of top 4. he will have the boys fired up i reckon.

and as much as raiders fans say this is there year and they will flog us. even they know deep down if they play at there best and we play even close to our best it shuold be easy win by broncs

I expect a big game tonight. I'm pretty sure both teams have the bye next week so will be giving their all, leaving nothing inn the tank. Hopefully we smash them.

Just win FFS!

... and the team knows exactly how to do it, and what to do.

There are no excuses if we are serious about being premiership contenders. We have the talent. All we need is the hunger to win

Hunt to have a huge game. You heard it here first

Broncos to win comfortably, and Milf, Kahu and Oates to find out BJ and Rapana in defence.

Broncos to win comfortably, and Milf, Kahu and Oates to find out BJ and Rapana in defence.
NRL360 blew a lot of hot air up Lailua's butt about his attacking prowess, but they also mentioned his deficiencies in defence.

I'm hoping we find him out tonight.

Last edited:
Don't worry lads - I've put money on the Raiders just to secure the win.

Don't worry lads - I've put money on the Raiders just to secure the win.

If Canberra win, you are donating that money to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • LGH
  • Manofoneway
  • Skathen
  • broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • heartly87
  • leon.bott
  • Manifesto
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.