Round 14 Discussion

Wonder if he can do it without Smith and Cronk laying it on for him?

I think he's a very good fullback in his own right. Good positioning and defence, and his kick returns are lethal - he's a tackle breaking machine and his fend poleaxes defenders lol.

That conversion from Smith. That was flukey as hell.

I loved his reaction.

Did anyone really see Roosters imploding this hard? Minor premiership winners how many years in a row to... Whatever the hell this is.

Wonder if he can do it without Smith and Cronk laying it on for him?

That won't matter at either the Storm or rep level for at least a couple of years, because Smith and Cronk still have at least that long left

Did anyone really see Roosters imploding this hard? Minor premiership winners how many years in a row to... Whatever the hell this is.

Not me. I suspected the enforced play-the-balls would take the edge off somewhat, but not to this extent.

I thought they'd be back to a force when JWH got back, but nope.

I am enjoying it, that's for sure.

The best is yet to come. I can't see them winning another game this season. They have usx2, Sharksx2, Warriors in NZ, Dogs, Eels,Panthers, Dragons, Cowboys. They will do well to not get the spoon.

I think Roosters partially just stopped trying now that they know they won't make the 8. They were missing Pearnice and Cordner as well...Hastings and Matterson are a couple of tiers lower than even Brooks/Moses atm. Also Storm are as good a chance as any for the premiership.

Loved Smith's conversion too.

I didn't expect them to crash this hard that's for sure but I certainly expected them to be irrelevant at seasons end. To the point where I put money on them to miss the top 8.

Both sides 1-17.

On paper 11th vs 14th doesn't scream entertaining, but given the talent on show this game should go down to the wire.

Someone needs to tell Trent Barrett to lay off the product. He can't match Dessie's mane anyway.

Myles in trouble.

He's hobbling off.

I really, really, cannot understate how much I rate Parcell.

Didn't agree with that decision I thought Manly just dropped it and Cartwright didn't play at the ball.

Great individual play from Dylan Walker he is running the show today.

Manly are dominating Penrith in all departments, Panthers will need nothing short of a miracle to win from here. They've made a mistake dropping Soward, they are really missing his organisation on the last tackle and the halves look lost without him.

Did anyone see Moylan's falcon?

Dylan Walker has scored a lot of points and got a very good try from nothing but other than that, he's been shocking. I really hope NSW pick him again.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • marw
  • Skyblues87
  • Organix
  • Aldo
  • Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • Brocko
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Nerd
  • Harry Sack
  • big k
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.