Round 14 Discussion

The issue is, the result is going to mask an otherwise sub-par performance from the Panthers. There's still a lot of issues with the team, soft efforts from players capable of better. I'll give Hook credit for his selections but I get the feeling we're going to see the exact same performance in two weeks time against Souths and Wests.

We were forty minutes away from putting a red-line through them. This second half did not look like a comeback, it looked more of the same.

But hey it could always be worse, you could be Manly. That's six straight losses, two less than the club record (set in 1999) and with two games against the Gold Coast Titans (@ Titans) and St George Illawarra they could equal that record.

The worst part about Manly's dilemma is that they have injuries to key players, but even when those key players are playing.. they still look equally shit.

Have you not seen some of his passes straight into he ground or constantly choosing the wrong option?

He wasn't very good in the second half but he was awesome in the first half. He needs to be in a role where his job is to just run the ball, when was doing it in the first half he was untouchable.

He wasn't very good in the second half but he was awesome in the first half. He needs to be in a role where his job is to just run the ball, when was doing it in the first half he was untouchable.

he is a center ... not a half...

but he is a pretty good center.

I hate Manly, but I also dislike Griffin, for the herpes he gave the Broncos between 2012 and 2014.

Manly shouldn't have gone for the 2 with the penalty late in the first half. They had the Panthers on the rack and the two points made no difference to the comeback required by the Panthers.

Morris is certainly putting his hand up for origin, has looked dangerous all arvo, best game he's played in years.

I feel sick supporting the cows in this one, but I can't stomach the thought of Gallen winning a prem.

Question marks over Holmes' try.

Did he deliberately knock it forward?

But even if they checked it, still would have been a try.

Great work from him. QLD have a good one.

Last edited:
This has been the worst 10 minutes of referreeing I have ever seen.

Going for a 3 point lead? What the actual ****?

Sharkies playing massively tough. Quality match this.

nice to see Morgan playing crap. Haha.

Holy **** someone investigate Morgan, I've never seen any high profile player have such a shit performance in my life, he single handedly lost the Cowboys this game.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.