Round 14 Discussion

Meanwhile someone please check on Garth Brennan

I'm not sure about the stripping penalty, but good on the referees for sending Blair to the sin-bin. That was as blatant a cheap shot as any and was severe enough to warrant a sin-bin. Blair obviously felt compelled enough by the 4 point lead that he could get away with it so the sin-bin was a smart deterrent.

Neither team has a lot in attack, so it became a game of who blinks first. Peats trying to blitz Green on the last and missing the mark proved to be the moment of the match and the Warriors deserve credit for keeping their composure.

Cowboys are possibly our biggest rivals for a top 8 spot...so go the Tigs!
[automerge]1560507439[/automerge]
I like Thompson, if he was bigger, he might have been an Origin player.

Last edited:
That is a fantastic tackle to save a try by the Tigers Fullback, Boyd would have had no chance.

Last edited:
Cowboys are possibly our biggest rivals for a top 8 spot...so go the Tigs!
[automerge]1560507439[/automerge]
I like Thompson, if he was bigger, he might have been an Origin player.
Corey Thompson is one of the most classy players in the league, but as you mentioned his size is an issue. Otherwise definitely origin level player

I thought Noafoluma almost blew it by not passing.

I thought Noafoluma almost blew it by not passing.
Looking at the replay I think your right though in the end he motored enough through to get it in the end.

Mbye doing the job at center

I wonder if he can get good enough to be a QLD one? We desperately need centres.

Looking at the replay I think your right though in the end he motored enough through to get it in the end.

He's got a strong runner, but it was also some shit defense to let him through.

Man that was a risky but gutsy play to kick on first play like that, great reward.
[automerge]1560508725[/automerge]
And now the Tigers are letting the Cowboys back into the game.

Last edited:
Morgan 3 runs for 11 metres.......is that Milford level at present?

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Ondi
  • HVbronco
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • Culhwch
  • sooticus
  • Jazza
  • Maroon4life
  • Behold
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.