Round 14 Discussion

Haha there we go
[automerge]1560510527[/automerge]
Tigers really have dropped off a bit and the Cowboys really can win this game, 8 points is nothing.
[automerge]1560510638[/automerge]
Oh dear that should have been caught.
[automerge]1560511039[/automerge]
So many games this season like this, big frontrunning score early on, then they give the opposition a slight sniff and all of the sudden they are in all sorts.

Last edited:
Never underestimate the power of a quality spray. It disappoints me that Seibold doesn't seem to have much bravado in him

If the one in Origin wasn't a penalty try how was that

Tigers are a NSW team
[automerge]1560512942[/automerge]
All over now
[automerge]1560512956[/automerge]
Or not
[automerge]1560513064[/automerge]
Golden point surely

Last edited:
Can't wait to here how the refs justify that penalty try

Only the Cowboys would get a penalty for a flop in the final 2 minutes to send a game to GP

I was doubting they would even get it that third time given the last two attempts. But they ended up so close it would be a crime if they didn't.

Last edited:
I’m alright with it tbh. The high tackle made him lose the ball imo.

I would be if there was any consistency. Whennyou look at the origin one, makes you wonder how that one was allowed.

Cows can probably feel a little hard done by. That penalty try and that try the tigers knocked on, but they only had themselves to blame in the end.

I think Cowboys will still really push for the finals once they get their players back. I can kinda already see it being between us and them (and maybe the Eels) for the 8th spot.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Strop
  • Pablo
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.